Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hardyhar16 View Post
    Let me say, IHCIB has done an amazing job this year.
    IHCIB has been successful so far for a couple reasons.
    1. Tyson
    2. Etienne

Comment

• I hate to do this, but it has to be done.

Apparently there's a 2021 ask no hard question love fest going on at the Facebook group, maybe Shocker Faithful? I don't spend time there, but someone in my 'feed" apparently does......well the morons (mostly) there that know NOTHING about running a program have deemed the decision made.

And THEN there's THIS:

Regardless what idiot would recommend jans after what’s just transpired / that guy has tons of history and garbage and a tie to the past regime ! Yeah I’m on board Giv this guy a chance - trust me not easy coming in after one crap show let alone a decade and two crap shows !!!! Lol

Randy....Randy......where to start. First, stay off Facebook. 2nd, you are in NO position to judge anyone. Seriously, NO position. Your 4 pillars of coaching were pills, alcohol, more pills and sleep. Incompetence wouldn't begin to define your regime. You don't know a damned things about running a program except how to run it into the ground.

That is all.

Comment

• Didn’t that guy drive a bus for a living?

”Not that’s there’s anything wrong with that!”
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          I hate to do this, but it has to be done.

Apparently there's a 2021 ask no hard question love fest going on at the Facebook group, maybe Shocker Faithful? I don't spend time there, but someone in my 'feed" apparently does......well the morons (mostly) there that know NOTHING about running a program have deemed the decision made.

And THEN there's THIS:

Regardless what idiot would recommend jans after what’s just transpired / that guy has tons of history and garbage and a tie to the past regime ! Yeah I’m on board Giv this guy a chance - trust me not easy coming in after one crap show let alone a decade and two crap shows !!!! Lol

Randy....Randy......where to start. First, stay off Facebook. 2nd, you are in NO position to judge anyone. Seriously, NO position. Your 4 pillars of coaching were pills, alcohol, more pills and sleep. Incompetence wouldn't begin to define your regime. You don't know a damned things about running a program except how to run it into the ground.

That is all.

Is this a R. Smithson direct quote? Shirley not?

Damn! Jay Jackson is an old fart!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Is this a R. Smithson direct quote? Shirley not?

Damn! Jay Jackson is an old fart!
            What about Jay Jackson?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

What about Jay Jackson?
              I took a quick peek at Randy's friend list and came across Jay. Several other WSU cager's of yore in the friend list if anyone is interested.

(I hope this isn't Jay) ; D

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                I hate to do this, but it has to be done.

And THEN there's THIS:

That is all.

Wu, was that your THAT IS ALL or ShockerRef?
                Last edited by molly jabali; February 2, 2021, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• I wouldn’t say Randy ran any programs into the ground. He was quite successful at BUCO JUC. Certainly not the success we all hoped for and it goes without saying nowhere near what Marshall achieved but hard to peg him for running the program into the ground considering it had already been buried by the previous two staffs.

Comment

• I'm not really advocating for any particular coach at this time. I think I have about 3 or 4 coaches that if any of them were hired, I would be happy.

I could be wrong, but I'm gonna assume that IB knows a lot more about this program and what the HC responsabilities are than some are giving him credit for. You don't think he's had to be involved in 99% of the crap that goes on over his time at WSU?

He has recruited, it's usually the asst's that do the grunt work in that regard. The HC comes in and seals the deal, or so I believe.

We could probably do better, but IB would be a fine coach if that was the decision.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                      With, was that your THAT IS ALL or ShockerRef?
                      I don't have a copyright on the quote, but you will know when it is appropriately used.

That is all.
                      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• He should be considered. He has done a good job so far. But there are others that should be considered as well. You may find one who has done an excellent job and that's who we want. Don't settle for the easy hire.

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed that on the "Recruiting" topic that no one has posted a thing in a week? It is the middle of the season. Is next year lost in regards to Recruiting due to the coaching situation ,or a mad scramble as it was last spring?

Comment

• It would be utterly insane for Boatright to answer that question any other way, regardless of what he was considering or thinking.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Dude View Post
                              Has anyone else noticed that on the "Recruiting" topic that no one has posted a thing in a week? It is the middle of the season. Is next year lost in regards to Recruiting due to the coaching situation ,or a mad scramble as it was last spring?
                              Sticks out like a sore thumb. We're lacking bodies in the post.

Leave it up to the dummies in charge to make a move on GGG after practice has already begun rather than getting this whole mess wrapped up last April (immediately after the transfers).

Good Lord, I hope these people that spear-headed the 'investigation' aren't the same group involved in the hiring process. They've shown themselves to be a little -ahem- short-sighted haven't they?

Comment

Working...
                              X