No announcement yet.

Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let’s just say FHCGM and Boatright had a discussion about Jans coming back and Boatright backed down.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      Let’s just say FHCGM and Boatright had a discussion about Jans coming back and Boatright backed down.

Even more reason Boatright will likely not even look to Jans if he has the opportunity to direct the search, IMO. It will be at least in part out of spite.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Even more reason Boatright will likely not even look to Jans if he has the opportunity to direct the search, IMO. It will be at least in part out of spite.
        And that, is not leadership
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Maybe Boatright will have to backdown again. This time to the people with checkbooks.
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
            Maybe Boatright will have to backdown again. This time to the people with checkbooks.
            And the fans in the stands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

And the fans in the stands.
              We can turn ShockerNet onto the next /r/WallStreetBets

GameStop (GME) short squeeze will look little league in comparison!
              The Assman

Comment

• Great idea.

I got 5 on it!

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

You're kidding, right? HE'S MARRIED.
                  Heard of swingers? You never know who is and who isn't, but they are out there.
                  no I'm not kidding. But my point is that you can take a segment of just about anyone's actions and make them look bad or sound bad. You could probably even do it with the pope. I have learned not to believe BS stuff that has so little relevance to their job and then hang them for it. Especially based on hearsay or snippets of videos.
                  I could give you numerous examples of our society doing this, and it needs to stop.

Comment

• I have said before and will again. If Jans is not interviewed, that will mean that ADDB is no longer fit to hold the position.

Find me another D1 coach with an overall winning percentage above 70% overall, and has quickly turned existing players at two different programs in the first year there?

He and his family love Wichita, and I bet they would definitely show up for an interview. If there is a better candidate after that process, so be it.

But it is Jans. It’s always been Jans. Since before fHCGM had any issues it was Jans.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

You're right. Being married doesn't equal assault.
                      No, but it means jail time to many guys. And if anyone tells my wife that I said that. There could be an assault on my life.
                      Last edited by Atxshoxfan; January 29, 2021, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• You guys are so full of **** it’s not even funny.

Comment

• Maybe Boatright should have Bryce Drew's number on speed dial. Drew has a solid 7'-er he might be able to bring with him and he OWNS Jans.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            Maybe Boatright should have Bryce Drew's number on speed dial. Drew has a solid 7'-er he might be able to bring with him and he OWNS Jans.
                            Yea... For a day that started with many posters writing off HCIB in exchange for NMSU-HCCJ, it ends with WSU winning a game and NMSU getting blown out and barely breaking 50 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yea... For a day that started with many posters writing off HCIB in exchange for NMSU-HCCJ, it ends with WSU winning a game and NMSU getting blown out and barely breaking 50 points.
                              And, blown out by a team many posters on here have repeatedly said is a major step down in “level”. IB, right now, has a team he took over 1-2 wks before the season started, in 2nd place in the AAC, and the coach all of you “couch coaches” want is 0-2 in his “at that level” conference, solidly tied for last place there. Ya’ll should step back and take a look at your skills in analysis. They ain’t that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post

And, blown out by a team many posters on here have repeatedly said is a major step down in “level”. IB, right now, has a team he took over 1-2 wks before the season started, in 2nd place in the AAC, and the coach all of you “couch coaches” want is 0-2 in his “at that level” conference, solidly tied for last place there. Ya’ll should step back and take a look at your skills in analysis. They ain’t that good.
                                You’re comparing one day’s worth of games and basing that on a coaching hire?

Genius.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X