Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
    Seth Davis just tweeted that Thad Matta will be our top choice
    He’s probably the only coach who’s face gets more red than GGG.

Comment

• THANK YOU MODS! SEE YA XMANBOOBY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now, back to the discussion amongst Shocker fans.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post

He’s probably the only coach who’s face gets more red than GGG.
        I just remember him during our F4 run. Didn’t realize he had health issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

I just remember him during our F4 run. Didn’t realize he had health issues.
          It’s why he’s not at OSU anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post

Just stating facts based on your comment. Don't say racist stuff and I won't call you a racist. Easy! Maybe something you can work on instead of making comments on a message board saying how angry you are that a black kid who was mentally and physically abused by his coach actually said something out load instead of keeping his mouth shut.
            I’ve yet to see a racist comment on this forum, other than quoted tweets from Ty Taylor.

Quit your race baiting.
            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Motta would be great.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

It’s why he’s not at OSU anymore.
                I recall he had a ‘botched’ back surgery; assuming he’s ok now?
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• That is a very interesting tid bit. That tends to make most believe they have been anticipating this and have spoken with Thad Motta.

Comment

• Sounds like they have been working this. That would be a home run rebound

Comment

• Stupidest move ever. We don’t shoot ourself in the foot, we blow our legs off. I can’t support this. Back to basketball and NCAA wasteland.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                        That is a very interesting tid bit. That tends to make most believe they have been anticipating this and have spoken with Thad Motta.
                        He turned down the Georgia job That was offering north of 3 mil. Gonna take some bucks. Guessing also means 3G isn't getting a lovely parting gift.

Comment

• Seth Davis hates us more than ******* does

Comment

• I’m all for Thad Matta if we can actually land him for this upcoming season. Sucks for the players though. Hopefully they were sold on the school and program and not just 3G. Guessing we see more transfers, hopefully I’m wrong though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Sounds like they have been working this. That would be a home run rebound
                              Home run rebound for sure. Matta is a solid coach who may be able to keep the ship not only afloat, but sailing. Starting him right away, should this be the plan, could lead to disaster during the regular season. But I guess it could make us pretty formidable by the post season.
                              Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post

Home run rebound for sure. Matta is a solid coach who may be able to keep the ship not only afloat, but sailing. Starting him right away, should this be the plan, could lead to disaster during the regular season. But I guess it could make us pretty formidable by the post season.
                                I'll take a rough start to a season as opposed to a rough few years. This season is going to be rough anyways for other reasons

Comment

Working...
                                X