Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Clarify “in charge”? Please.
    Good question. Whomever is forcing 3G to resign. The intern president, idk. Doubt it’s the AD though.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
      Jans is our only hope.
      Unlikely. I think he'd do well but you aren't following one HR fail with another. Next coach will be a Mormon boy scout.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Edit: The whole year actually.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Will be an “interesting” season. Sigh

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Marshall was the one who doubled down and denied everything. He basically signed his own death warrant with that statement.
            This. The moment he went that direction, if the investigation indicated that was a lie, there was no option. Can't solve a problem unless you admit there is a problem.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Its a shame. He did so much here and probably would’ve had a statue outside the arena some day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Please don't....I get and totally understand the frustration, but let's not bash the kids. Please.
                Not a kid, 26 years old now. Perspective, my 19 year old kid was in boot camp getting his azz smoked by his ‘coach’ in 2011 on his way to camping out for a year and patrolling the Pakistan border. He volunteered as well and has some lingering memories of some hardships while there.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Silver lining to every cloud
                  I guess I don't fully understand the desire to get rid of Boatright. He did get rid of Butler and hired Wedge. And he also was not AD when the Shaq Morris incident occurred. In fact Sexton announced he was leaving that position about a month later (Nov. 19, 2015).

Comment

• Interesting. Even former baseball player Jordan Boyer posted ✌️✌️ On one of the twitter stories. I think we might be hearing a bit more about Marshall’s reputation... unless the forced resignation was agreed upon by former players to keep them quiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by RHshoxfan View Post
                      Does Forbes leave an ACC job after one year? I don’t think so.
                      ZERO chance. Less than zero. Donald J Trump will serve a 3rd consecutive term before that happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShox View Post
                        ****. First Biden now this. **** you Shaq you fat ass! ****ing snowflake piece of ****!
                        Glad to see the racists are upset about this. Means the University did the right thing, even if it took them a month too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post

Actually, the local media hated Gregg Marshall and thought he was an asshole. He had the fans and boosters wrapped so tightly around his finger that if anyone in local media did anything to make Gregg look bad they'd be attacked relentlessly by idiots.
                          Speaking of idiots...

go suck self's wang.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            Its a shame. He did so much here and probably would’ve had a statue outside the arena some day.
                            Similar to Joe Paterno.

Except he did have a statue.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Unlikely. I think he'd do well but you aren't following one HR fail with another. Next coach will be a Mormon boy scout.
                              Scott Thompson Jr.?
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Would like to know what the investigation concluded. Obviously, WSU would have grounds to fire for cause. Don't think GM is leaving money on the table. Or, there was a settlement, but doubt that. Sucks.

But....

I don't think it is anywhere close to a death sentence to the program. We are in a dedireable conference. The arena sells out. Facilities are top notch. The cupboard may get drained, but the right coach can get it done quickly.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X