Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
    You may not have noticed but we are the last team ******* wants to talk about when we are 34-0 and now that we are in a bind he only wants to talk about us. Why?
    Gregg pissed in his Cheerios???

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
      ******* should identify his sources instead of saying a player told me - that is a tactic of a certain political party
      You should not identify sources that speak on condition of anonymity. Full stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Journalists are just next to Jesus in Lutz's book. They die and endure extreme hardship so that we may enjoy the gift of salvation via journalisming.
        Well, unless they are really, really good, they have to take an oath of poverty, similar to what Jesus had to go through.

I'll never forget a friend who was working for the Ark City Traveller when I started college. I was a journalism major and he talked me out of it. Best decision I ever made!

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Well, unless they are really, really good, they have to take an oath of poverty, similar to what Jesus had to go through.

I'll never forget a friend who was working for the Ark City Traveller when I started college. I was a journalism major and he talked me out of it. Best decision I ever made!
          Most of us thank him for that as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Get the aloe.

Comment

• I am 100% for due process.

But isn’t this dragging on a bit? Seems like it needs to be wrapped up very soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

THE MAN HAD A FAMILY
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                  I am 100% for due process.

But isn’t this dragging on a bit? Seems like it needs to be wrapped up very soon.
                  WSU has to find 15 million dollars to buy out Marshall. Looking for 15 million dollars isn't as simple as looking eggs in a Easter Egg hunt

Comment

• especially when that money has to come from guys that want him to stay

Comment

• Which brings up an interesting question...if the big donors are paying coach’s salary, and they put up the money originally to keep coach here, did they also guarantee (or have contractual obligations) to pay the buyout if he were to leave for something like what’s happening now? Or, does it become the responsibility of the University (BoR) to come up with those funds?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                        I am 100% for due process.

It looks like they are waiting for election day to drop the results of the investigation.

Comment

• Let’s pay $15 mil not to have Gregg Marshall as our Coach! Brilliant x$&@ing idea!

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post

Gregg pissed in his Cheerios???
                            Well, he did whip those soft Pac10 Wildcats a few years back (*******'s alma mater).

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post

WSU has to find 15 million dollars to buy out Marshall. Looking for 15 million dollars isn't as simple as looking eggs in a Easter Egg hunt
                              I'm sure it has already been asked....but if the allegations wind up being true...how on God's green earth would Wichita St. be obligated to fulfill that buy-out?
                              FINAL FOURS:
                              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                              Number of Times Ranked: 157
                              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                              #3 - Dec. 2017
                              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                              #2 ~ March 2014
                              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

I'm sure it has already been asked....but if the allegations wind up being true...how on God's green earth would Wichita St. be obligated to fulfill that buy-out?
                                I think it depends on how long they knew about the allegations. If they knew about it when it happened and they've sat on it for years without doing anything until now, it will be hard for them to say they are firing him for "cause" now.

Comment

Working...
                                X