Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    1) I think GGG is a fairly awful human being.
    2) I hope he remains our coach because I enjoy my alma mater having a great basketball team.
    3) does this make me a bad person?
    Not meant as a troll ok, but:

You don't GGG I'm guessing. At least you did say "I think." I happen to know he's one helluva coach who has a lot of players from the past who vehemently support him as a coach and person. They know him better than you do probably.

Comment

1) I think GGG is a fairly awful human being.
      2) I hope he remains our coach because I enjoy my alma mater having a great basketball team.
      3) does this make me a bad person?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• If he has said and done even half of the things that have been reported by other players, that goes well beyond “coaching style“, and goes to the contact of his character. Now if it turns out to all be made up and he never said these things, I’m certainly willing to admit that assessment is wrong. In all honesty, I would love for that to be the case. I don’t see how you could think that is likely though.

Comment

If he has said and done even half of the things that have been reported by other players, that goes well beyond “coaching style“, and goes to the contact of his character. Now if it turns out to all be made up and he never said these things, I’m certainly willing to admit that assessment is wrong. In all honesty, I would love for that to be the case. I don’t see how you could think that is likely though.
            I think it's very likely some of it happened, some didn't and some of it that did happen didn't happen in the way it is being reported. The truth is nearly always in the middle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              Huh. Maybe it’s because it’s a letter from the people who write the check?
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Find me more X-Man’s and less Shaq’s going forward. Thank you.
                The Assman

Comment

• Looks like Shaw has responded on twitter...

"film could surface and they would still support... and 3 emoji's"

Comment

• Interesting tweet and pictures - https://twitter.com/ZTBush5/status/1322196633417822208

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                      Interesting tweet and pictures - https://twitter.com/ZTBush5/status/1322196633417822208

Has nothing to do with this. That's a meme going around because one of the Kardashians rented a private island a week or two ago then posted that tag line and pictures

Comment

Has nothing to do with this. That's a meme going around because one of the Kardashians rented a private island a week or two ago then posted that tag line and pictures
                        Thanks for the clarification. Now I know how ******* and Moore feel when they retreat something irrelevant to the current situation.
                        Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• That letter in the Eagle reminds me that we never saw the promised letter from former players condemning Marshall. Or did I miss something?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            That letter in the Eagle reminds me that we never saw the promised letter from former players condemning Marshall. Or did I miss something?
                            My guess is someone directed them to hold onto that until they see what the investigation produces

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              That letter in the Eagle reminds me that we never saw the promised letter from former players condemning Marshall. Or did I miss something?
                              I thought it was to be players in support of Marshall

Comment

Worthless comment. How does he know who was and who wasn't asked to sign? this wasn't a world wide petition.

Comment

Working...
                                X