Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

No. He voluntarily resigned and the University agreed to pay him $8 million dollars even though they had no obligation pay him anything if he voluntarily resigned.

Yes, of course he was forced out. But WSU agreeing to pay him $8 million tells you they were not at all confident in their case to fire 3G for cause and not wanting any of their own dirty laundry to be aired out. It was a negotiated settlement with both parties bound to nondisclosure agreements.
    IMO, even if all the allegations are true, it's not that bad to the point he was forced out. I know some on this board criticized him and wanted him out. But I think he should stay. Punching someone when one is out of control is bad, but this can be changed. He didn't do anything criminal.
    Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post

IMO, even if all the allegations are true, it's not that bad to the point he was forced out. I know some on this board criticized him and wanted him out. But I think he should stay. Punching someone when one is out of control is bad, but this can be changed. He didn't do anything criminal.
      Technically punching someone can be a criminal offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post
        Taylor Eldridge just said on The Drive that 8 players from those teams, not counting Ty or Shaq confirmed the allegations were true off record.

If you don't believe it, you are saying he is a liar.
        Was one of them named Jeff *******? Get out of here with that!

whoo. I love that Jeff Good Man's last name is bleeped out like it's a bad word. So true!

Jeff ******* haha love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Technically punching someone can be a criminal offense.
          Plus according to Marshall's contract, a fireable with cause offense if it's found to be a felony.
          Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Here's is Taylor Eldridge's time on The Drive - https://www.radio.com/kfh/podcasts/t...ndos-350314850

Also, ******* tweeted a podcast he did before today with a UConn writer and if you skip to the 34 minute mark, he talks about why he went to Maine for his call with Morris and how he felt being scooped by The Athletic. He was mad he got scooped. Almost sounded like he would have punch someone :) - https://soundcloud.com/user-99595194...joins-the-show
            Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Good article by Taylor with comments from a couple lawyers

Comment

• Originally posted by GottliebHater View Post
                Taylor Eldridge just said on The Drive that 8 players from those teams, not counting Ty or Shaq confirmed the allegations were true off record.

If you don't believe it, you are saying he is a liar.
                Oh I absolutely believe that players told him that.

That doesn’t make the allegations, as presented, true.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• 3G will likely land his next and last coaching gig somewhere in the southeast within 2 years, maybe even South Carolina U, which would be a match made in heaven for both sides. He would take less money to coach there and would have recruits in his back yard.

Comment

• It’s a sad day to be a Shocker. Shame on *******.

Comment

Kung Wu is da man
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I just took a big poop and need to wipe my *******. In fact, ******* can lick my *******.
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Next will you be fact checking post??

**Claims of physical and verbal abuse have been disputed**
                          The Assman

Comment

• I don't understand why he got paid

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              I don't understand why he got paid
                              Could be one of a few reasons. Two likely scenarios:

A) They didn’t have substantial evidence.

B) The evidence they did have, they weren’t confident would hold up in a lawsuit.
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                I don't understand why he got paid
                                I'm guessing so the U wouldn't have to open up their disciplinary records to show that they were aware of these incidents and swept them under a rug.
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X