• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I don't think we will be ranked high on many schools visitation list
    We're number 1!! We're number 1!!

This sucks

Comment

• Where a mask while you play, coach or anything... It's that simple, but we got freedoms that stop us from doing so.

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
        Where a mask while you play, coach or anything... It's that simple, but we got freedoms that stop us from doing so.
        Lol
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• No NCAA tournament in Wichita this year ....

Comment

No NCAA tournament in Wichita this year ....
            It would have to be a place that has multiple courts/arenas, right? Las Vegas or Orlando, like the NBA playoffs?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

It would have to be a place that has multiple courts/arenas, right? Las Vegas or Orlando, like the NBA playoffs?
              Indianapolis is the current target. My guess is you might see less of the Thursday-Sunday thing and games spreading out all week.

Might potentially be able to do multiple courts in the dome there or something.

Comment

• Comment

• On today call with the NCAA they reported that 36 out of 350 schools are on a COVID protocol.

Comment

• Indianapolis also has Bankers Life Field House and Hinkle. Plenty of options to play multiple games simultaneously.
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• At least the NCAA is making plans. They gotta do what they have to do to play that thing this year. I don't think I can stand the withdrawl 2 years in a row.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        At least the NCAA is making plans. They gotta do what they have to do to play that thing this year. I don't think I can stand the withdrawl 2 years in a row.
                        Me neither man. Whether or not we make a run or even make the tournament, that's my adult Christmas. Nothing better.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                          At least the NCAA is making plans. They gotta do what they have to do to play that thing this year. I don't think I can stand the withdrawl 2 years in a row.

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Me neither man. Whether or not we make a run or even make the tournament, that's my adult Christmas. Nothing better.
                          If you two think that you would struggle without the NCAA Tournament again, think of how all of the Division I athletics departments feel. If the NCAA Tournament doesn't happen this season, the college athletics industry as we know it is absolutely FUBAR. It is beyond imperative for the NCAA to figure out how to generate that TV money.

78-65

Comment

I don't think we will be ranked high on many schools visitation list
                            To provide context, that map used a single day (Nov 13), where Kansas reports 2 days worth of numbers. If you stretch those dates out over a week. (Nov 13 back to Nov 7), Kansas is just the 12th highest. Still high, but not like the Dakotas.

Comment

• I wonder if KU will claim the 2021 NCAA championship if they cancel it as well.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

To provide context, that map used a single day (Nov 13), where Kansas reports 2 days worth of numbers. If you stretch those dates out over a week. (Nov 13 back to Nov 7), Kansas is just the 12th highest. Still high, but not like the Dakotas.
                                Don't go taking our wins away from us.

Comment

Working...
                                X