No announcement yet.

2020-21 season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Comment

• Ole Miss coach Kermit Davis just tested positive for covid. He is 60.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          Ole Miss coach Kermit Davis just tested positive for covid. He is 60.
          Then he’s as good as dead, or so I’ve been told.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

He must have not been wearing his mask to bed at night.

Comment

• Hello! Is anyone looking for tickets for the Crossover Classic event? I have tickets to Game 5 and Game 12 for the event and I'm looking to sell for face value; I'm from Wisconsin and was planning on attending the event but have since changed my mind. Alas! Feel free email me at knighfan88@yahoo.com if interested. Thank you!

Comment

There are dire consequences to living in Mississippi. There is only a 99+ percent survival rate.

Comment

Cold is shivering in the corner with a cross sharpened to a stake.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Ole Miss coach Kermit Davis just tested positive for covid. He is 60.
                    Hopefully Ms. Piggy can help him out...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        Full release at WSU's site - https://goshockers.com/news/2020/11/...trictions.aspx
                        Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• 2020, how I won’t miss the.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                            Sounds like they will retroactively refund ticket holders at the end of the year once they figure out how many games were available to said ticket holders.

Comment

• Coach K low-key pushing a delay to the start of the season

"I'm glad that [the NCAA is] looking at different things, including I would hope they always keep in mind that if it did get bad, worse than what it is, that maybe you could have [the season] later," Krzyzewski said. "I've always been a proponent of that, starting the season later."
                              Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski said there needs to be an NCAA tournament this season, but that, "logistically, it's a challenge" to hold the entire event in one city.

Comment

Coach K low-key pushing a delay to the start of the season

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ament-one-city
                                Start it later? The virus situation is getting worse and it's unlikely to get much better during this school year. Should have started it in September. We'd be half way through the season by now.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X