X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In many cases, yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Got mine 3 days ago, was first offered Row 25 and about had a stroke (which is literally what I'd have if I was forced to climb the stairs to 25 every game) lol. I divided up my tickets and got 2 relatively close to where my tickets have been since the remodel. The others are all in the upper bowl.

I'm fortunate and thrilled to have 2 really good seats. I know I will be sharing my others with those here from time to time throughout the season. #PayitForward
      With respect for your tenure on this board, I must still point out you don't climb 25 stairs to Row 25. It is 7 rows from where you enter a section to Row 25. No more of a challenge than leaving Row 10 to climb up the stairs to the exit.
      If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• From my understanding, they got into the upper 7 rows on Friday. However, I don't know what all is being made available. If the "student section" is going to season ticketholders, they may be choosing upper seating with backs rather than benches with no backs and on the end. A little concerning was that apparently less than 30% of those who could come in to choose their seats on Friday even showed up. Not sure what that may say about this year's SASO contributions.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            And we got this kid for two years if he wants to stay. Damn.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              “Why is he talking about basketball instead of how Marshall, literally, tried to murder a player and coach?!”

- ******* (probably)
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Are you talking about Gilbert? I thought he was senior eligible transfer. 1 year only? I sure hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Are you talking about Gilbert? I thought he was a senior eligible transfer. 1 year only? I sure hope I'm wrong.
                  NCAA has granted an additional year of eligibility to winter sports athletes, just as they did for spring sport athletes.

Comment

• Can someone please verify that.

I''m not doubting anyone at all, but as much as I follow Shocker hoops I think I would have heard that information before just 15 minutes ago. Why didn't Taylor say this season "and next?"

Comment

Can someone please verify that.

I''m not doubting anyone at all, but as much as I follow Shocker hoops I think I would have heard that information before just 15 minutes ago.
                      Uhhh...

Edit: just google NCAA winter sports eligibility.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

SCHWING!

Comment

Can someone please verify that.

I''m not doubting anyone at all, but as much as I follow Shocker hoops I think I would have heard that information before just 15 minutes ago. Why didn't Taylor say this season "and next?"

He didn't put "and next" because no guarantee Gilbert will stay for next year (or Wade)

Comment

Uhhh...

Edit: just google NCAA winter sports eligibility.
                            I don't need to do that unless it mentions A. Gilbert.

I've followed this board for many years and haven't missed too much other than when I get a little rambunctious over on the political board ; D

His eligibility, for 2 years, has been a topic on this board? I must of missed it, gladly. Can someone, anyone, please verify with a link that we have Gilbert for 2 years?

Comment

I don't need to do that unless it mentions A. Gilbert.

I've followed this board for many years and haven't missed too much other than when I get a little rambunctious over on the political board ; D

His eligibility, for 2 years, has been a topic on this board? I must of missed it, gladly. Can someone, anyone, please verify with a link that we have Gilbert for 2 years?
                              Look up 1 post.

Comment

• it's been discussed

Comment

Working...
                                X