2020-21 season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    So, like, does anyone want to talk about the actual game coming up in 10 days? Usually by this point we would have gone through every permutation of starting lineup possibilities. Hell, I don’t even know all the players right now. What’s USU got? Hard to even imagine actually watching shocker basketball next week.
    Between the Marshall situation and the covid situation... I have no idea what to expect from this year. Already seeing first week games being cancelled. Kansas's numbers could very well put us on a quarantine list shortly and could affect teams coming here

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Interesting that I haven't seen poor bear in any of the photos...
      Both of the Wade boys are missing in the pic.

Comment

• Could see players boycotting a Marshall dismissal....I respect fighting for your coach approach.

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
          Could see players boycotting a Marshall dismissal....I respect fighting for your coach approach.
          My best guess would be a Covid quarantine...
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Both of the Wade boys are missing in the pic.
            Trey Wade was in other pictures that day at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Trey Wade was in other pictures that day at least.
              Strange that Taylor has been denied multiple requests to access the team and coaches. Due to virus or coach situation, who knows.

Comment

Strange that Taylor has been denied multiple requests to access the team and coaches. Due to virus or coach situation, who knows.
                Between all of the crap going on... They are likely trying to control the public message as much as possible.

Comment

• Jim Boheim has tested positive for COVID. I would be watching his situation, so far it looks like he is handling it well, but if some well know coach or player have a bad case, the perceptions may change relatively quickly.

Comment

• The Mohegan Sun event (40 teams, 45 games in 11 days) that is suppose to start on Nov 25 is already seeing disruption. Iona and Vermont have had to drop out. Vermont season is delayed until December 18. Siena status is unknown.

Comment

• Utah State newspaper is reporting the SD tournament is not likely to happen.

It has been reported that the Aggies were going to play in the Bad Boy Mowers Crossover Classic that will be held in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, on Nov. 25-27. The new event has an eight-team field and will play a true tournament format.

However, The Herald Journal has learned that most likely will not happen. USU is still in search of a tournament. There are several other possibilities the Aggies are looking into.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        Jim Boheim has tested positive for COVID. I would be watching his situation, so far it looks like he is handling it well, but if some well know coach or player have a bad case, the perceptions may change relatively quickly.

UT Martin's coach passed away at age 50. His team was on COVID lockdown but apparently he tested negative earlier in the week. Right now cause of death hasn't been listed

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          Utah State newspaper is reporting the SD tournament is not likely to happen.

https://www.hjnews.com/sports/usu/ag...94fe14f5f.html
                          If they cancel the tournament, let's invite all the team here. We can put something together at Koch or Intrust.

Comment

If they cancel the tournament, let's invite all the team here. We can put something together at Koch or Intrust.
                            Cessna Classic
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I don't think we will be ranked high on many schools visitation list
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Alabama State has decided to not play a non-conference schedule. Their season will officially start on Jan 2, 2021.

Illinois State is opting out of their preseason tournament. Their best player opted out of the season.

Garry Parrish wife has tested positive for Covid and is having a difficult time.

Comment

Working...
                                X