• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Go to GoShockers app.

Go to men’s basketball page.

Go to schedule page.

Tap calendar icon in top “your-right” corner

Accept/Yes/whatever (can’t remember and since I already added, I can’t do it again to see what it reads)

Shazam! WSU men’s basketball games appear in your calendar.
    Thanks for the instructions...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• Just like the WAC and at least one other conference that escapes me at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
          I compared my pessimistic (12-8) and very optimistic predictions (17-3) for the Shocker's AAC record against ESPN's prediction of 7-13. ESPN limits Shocker predicted victories to:

ECU at Koch - 62% probability
          Tulsa at Koch - 55% probability
          USF at Koch - 53% probability
          UCF at Koch - 58% probability
          Tulane at Koch - 73% probability
          ECU away - 62% probability
          Tulane away - 54% probability
          Considering your track record so far with your Washington prediction (if they don't beat Southern Utah or Montana they're staring directly into a possible oh fer season), there's probably not much to take away here with the comparison.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Considering your track record so far with your Washington prediction (if they don't beat Southern Utah or Montana they're staring directly into a possible oh fer season), there's probably not much to take away here with the comparison.
              What do you not understand regards ESPN's predictions? Pull your head out of your rectum and go have some tea with soon to be fired Boatright; you two deserve one another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

What do you not understand regards ESPN's predictions? Pull your head out of your rectum and go have some tea with soon to be fired Boatright; you two deserve one another.
                Says the ahole who thought Washington was gonna win 25 games this year

Hahahahahahahaha lmfao
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                  Quite a few teams haven’t even played yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post

Quite a few teams haven’t even played yet.
                    Thus.... undefeated.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Thus.... undefeated.
                      Right. Seems kind of dumb to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post

Right. Seems kind of dumb to me.
                        LOL. I know. Don't really care other than seeing Wu right in the heart of it all.

Comment

• Are we going to be able to make up any of those games that were cancelled? It looks like the only chance we have is in this month. There is a 6-day gap between our game with Missouri on Sunday and our game with Oklahoma State the following Saturday. The other gap is between our game with USF in Tampa (12/22) and against ECU here in Wichita (12/30). I know this last gap has a holiday in it, but it's not like people are going to be congregating or at least shouldn't be. All we need now is to have players go home and pick up the virus.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                            Are we going to be able to make up any of those games that were cancelled? It looks like the only chance we have is in this month. There is a 6-day gap between our game with Missouri on Sunday and our game with Oklahoma State the following Saturday. The other gap is between our game with USF in Tampa (12/22) and against ECU here in Wichita (12/30). I know this last gap has a holiday in it, but it's not like people are going to be congregating or at least shouldn't be. All we need now is to have players go home and pick up the virus.
                            Probably not between the Missouri and Oklahoma State games because it looks like finals are today and then Monday thru Thursday. I think they avoid playing games then so that players can study and take finals vs traveling, and the same is probably true for any possible opponents who have finals the same week.
                            Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Probably not between the Missouri and Oklahoma State games because it looks like finals are today and then Monday thru Thursday. I think they avoid playing games then so that players can study and take finals vs traveling, and the same is probably true for any possible opponents who have finals the same week.
                              Yeah, I didn't take that into consideration. It looks like we might not be able to get any more game in then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

We have 5 guys not playing tomorrow. Only 2 tested positive. The other three tested negative and are sitting only because of contact tracing. Those three could have antibodies and if so, there would be no reason to make them sit. That's the problem.
                                An antibody test could free up a few players if they were infected in the past. They aren't particularly expensive. I can't imagine we haven't already tested everybody for antibodies. Upon new infections though, antibodies don't show up for 1-3 weeks so it wouldn't speed the situation much in regards to recent exposure to known positives. If I were the athletic director, I'd be administering harmless serology tests twice a week to every athlete under my watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X