Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

That really hurt the team when GGG ran him off. Hated to see it.

Comment

Re-writing history. Lol. Jamie ran him off. Jamie E. Being so much better really hurt the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Re-writing history. Lol. Jamie ran him off. Jamie E. Being so much better really hurt the team.
        Thank you for breathing sanity and truth in to the discussion.

Comment

• Nick Wiggins with Andrew and the whole family celebrating the NBA title.

Screenshot 2022-07-06 152214.jpg

Comment

Isn’t that the angle Bob and Jeff took?
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Isn’t that the angle Bob and Jeff took?
              That and anyone who thinks Mitgard left on his own are not real Shocker fans. And that if WSU recruits more big men it doesn't believe in climate change.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

That and anyone who thinks Mitgard left on his own are not real Shocker fans. And that if WSU recruits more big men it doesn't believe in climate change.
                I thought recruiting “big men” was an example of toxic masculinity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

I thought recruiting “big men” was an example of toxic masculinity.
                  It’s certainly penisist.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• According to Taylor both Midtgaard and McDuffie ended up getting cut from the summer league roster before it started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I don't recall Jaime playing in an NCAA tournament. Mitt sure did.

Insert weak conference (and weak joke) reference in 3, 2...*
                      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 9, 2022, 05:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Thank you for breathing sanity and truth in to the discussion.
                        *see above post einstein

Comment

I don't recall Jaime playing in an NCAA tournament. Mitt sure did.

Insert weak conference (and weak joke) reference in 3, 2...*
                          Congratulations to Mitt for making it to the NCAA with Grand Canyon University. That was a great accomplishment even though it was a short stay.

Jamie very likely would have made it to the NCAA except for the Covid season. I have no problem with Mitt. In 2019, he and Jamie formed a fine post team in the F4 NIT run, in a year when Jamie was injured for most of the year. The Shockers wouldn't have made the run at the end of the year in the AAC Tourney, and the NIT without Jamie.

However, in 2020, Mitt just wasn't nearly as good, and couldn't earn the minutes. Jamie was the guy, and it wasn't really close to observers that paid attention.

Jamie did make to the NBA show ( a few games), even though for a short time, and Jamie still has a chance to do it this year. Did Mitt even participate in a G League game?

Comment

• Not a great start for Tyson. Largely being relegated to the corner. The one time he got the ball so far ended up a turnover on a bad pass during a drive.

3rd quarter he played quite a bit of point. Went about as well as last year. Not many passes, forced drives and forced shots with an airball 3. I was hoping being in a different setting might make him look more like sophomore Tyson instead of last year Tyson but it doesn't appear so.
                            Last edited by Stickboy46; July 9, 2022, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• I wonder how much of a collection it would take to IP ban a poster? We took a collection to improve the AD by subtraction, maybe if we got Kung Wu a nice new Ticonderoga #2 pencil he could be swayed to put someone in an infinite time out.
                              Last edited by shock; July 10, 2022, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Not sure what you are referencing, shock …which means my ignore button must be working quite well.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X