Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Mumbles money… l wonder if he ever wrote glowing things about Knight… if do , what a hypocrite
    https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/sta...v1R8nz2huY4H7w

"Oh sure, this is such a great story that you have to hear today."

F***ING BULLS***! This might be even worse than hitting a kid.

The irony is that this tweet was made just a couple weeks after his 3G hit piece was published. Dude is definitely an asshat hypocite.
    78-65

Comment

• "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/sta...v1R8nz2huY4H7w

"Oh sure, this is such a great story that you have to hear today."

F***ING BULLS***! This might be even worse than hitting a kid.

The irony is that this tweet was made just a couple weeks after his 3G hit piece was published. Dude is definitely an asshat hypocite.

Comment

• Exactly

Comment

• Trey Wade will tryout as a tight end in the NFL.

Comment

• Follow X on Twitter. Go Elon!

Read the comments from Sonics fans.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• His first several years in the NBA, before his knee surgery, he was a mercurial player.

The Houston Seattle series in his second season was good basketball.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• The dunk he had on the pass from McMillan was ridiculous.

Comment

• His first tweet was of a Dr. J highlight video. Well done, X. Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          His first tweet was of a Dr. J highlight video. Well done, X. Well done.
                          Assuming he does all the tweeting himself or may have someone assisting him. 106 tweets and counting.

Go Elon!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comparing X to even a guy like AC was like comparing a super ball to a baseball. X's ability to spring back up on his second, 3rd and 4th jump was uncanny. We brought him in to do a little clinic for the young kids one time and he did a 1 man tip drill, springing himself up repetitively until the 9th tip when he slammed it home.
                            That ability is what made him a great rebounder.
                            He always shot the ball rather than throw the ball up at the hoop, like so many do today. His first game he shot a perfect 100% from the field for the shocks. I think 6-6 of memory serves me well.

Comment

• Ted Woodward gives Wichita history on a certain Facebook page. Mentioned that today would have been Karl Papke’s 60th birthday. Seeing as Karl’s time as a Shocker was before my recollection, I looked up some information on him and saw that he died quite young (only 30). What happened?
                              78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                                Ted Woodward gives Wichita history on a certain Facebook page. Mentioned that today would have been Karl Papke’s 60th birthday. Seeing as Karl’s time as a Shocker was before my recollection, I looked up some information on him and saw that he died quite young (only 30). What happened?
                                I believe he committed suicide.

Comment

Working...
                                X