No announcement yet.

2020-21 Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunately, that might open up another At Large spot. (Fortunately for us, I guess).

Comment

• my SWAG is that we either win today, or NIT

Comment

• Unless they started testing negative today, I don't see how Virginia could possibly clear protocol and arrive in Indy prepared to play by next Saturday (the 2nd day of 1st round games).

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Unless they started testing negative today, I don't see how Virginia could possibly clear protocol and arrive in Indy prepared to play by next Saturday (the 2nd day of 1st round games).
          Is that when they start the tourney? I thought maybe it didn't start until next Monday. Is the schedule on Thursday through Sunday and then the next Thursday the same as in past years? They are staying in Indy, aren't they? Are they going to play games in quicker succession than the past?

Comment

• I believe this would also mean that all of Syracuse's players who were on the floor at the same time as this player would be at least subject to contact tracing. 'Cuse could be done as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Is that when they start the tourney? I thought maybe it didn't start until next Monday. Is the schedule on Thursday through Sunday and then the next Thursday the same as in past years? They are staying in Indy, aren't they? Are they going to play games in quicker succession than the past?
              The ESPN schedule for Thursday shows the "First Four" games, with round 1 games being played Friday and Saturday and 2nd round on Sunday and Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                Hmmmmm. Interesting. A power play from the P-5 using covid for more bids??? Man I hate getting older and being suspicious of things like this.
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• It will assuredly be "March Madness."

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

Hmmmmm. Interesting. A power play from the P-5 using covid for more bids??? Man I hate getting older and being suspicious of things like this.
                    Lol cmon. Also how would the ACC benefit from this firestorm they are currently going through?

Comment

• We are currently sitting with an RPI of 12 .... of course we finally get the benefit of that when they stop using it.

(one spot ahead of KU btw)

Comment

• Can someone explain how North Texas and Saint Mary's jumped us in this mornings Net? Let me guess, our one point win?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          Can someone explain how North Texas and Saint Mary's jumped us in this mornings Net? Let me guess, our one point win?
                          We were lucky. They were good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

We were lucky. They were good.
                            Yeah, and Saint Mary's hasn't played a game since Monday, so there's that.

On the bright side, Palm has taken us off of the bubble. Still on the nine line.

Comment

• You all need to quit stressing about the net. Colgate’s not making the tournament as an at-large, and we’re not getting left out. It’s just one data point of many for them.

Comment

• Go Creighton and Colorado. Never thought I’d say the first part. Oregon State and Georgetown could really make today interesting if we lose.

Outside of them all of the teams below the cut line are already eliminated from their conference tournaments. Even if WSU were to lose to Cincinnati today then I don’t think any of their resumes will magically surpass ours.

Comment

Working...
                                X