Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

How do you know he didn’t NOT try?? ;)
    Where did I claim he didn't NOT try????????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      Mo struck out, 3G struck out. We’re back together.
      You said it more directly than I did. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
        I’ll say this- if Mo isn’t all conference something by the time he graduates, I’ll eat my shorts.
        And I’ll buy you a bottle of ketchup to make it go down easier.

Comment

• NM
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
            Minnesota extended an offer that MU did not accept.
            ShockTop here was his post. This is a statement that MU did not accept the offer. Since this is stated as a fact I just wondered how he knows MU did not try to accept the offer.

Comment

• To be fair, by re-committing to WSU, he essentially did reject Minnesota’s offer ;)
              The Assman

Comment

• I'm not that concerned about 6 in the Jr class. That's a lot of schollies to fill in a single year, but mix in some JuCos and some Fr and the problem is solved.

5 Fr and 5 So's is a problem. That's two large classes in a row and they're younger, less mature guys. Plus with 2 consecutive large underclass groups, guys see who they're behind and may think they won't be able to get significant PT for several years.

I'm pretty much in agreement with the opinion that neither Marshall nor Udeze could find anything better than what they had,.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  I'm not that concerned about 6 in the Jr class. That's a lot of schollies to fill in a single year, but mix in some JuCos and some Fr and the problem is solved.

5 Fr and 5 So's is a problem. That's two large classes in a row and they're younger, less mature guys. Plus with 2 consecutive large underclass groups, guys see who they're behind and may think they won't be able to get significant PT for several years.

I'm pretty much in agreement with the opinion that neither Marshall nor Udeze could find anything better than what they had,.
                  It's only 5 in the junior class as of now. It's 6 if Gilbert gets an extra year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Who says him returning doesn't have conditions?
                    Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

It absolutely should have conditions. He has come back IMO because we swung and missed on a post that would have advanced our trajectory at that position, in addition to Morris not passionately wanted by his suitors.
                    I'm not sure what those conditions would be at this point. His announcement pretty much implies that Marshall has accepted him back. If Marshall were to "renege" later due to finding someone he wants more, that could/would have a bad look. Not to mention, used against him in future recruiting battles.

Just what do you think those "conditions" would be other than what any coach would expect of any recruit from now through the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

It's only 5 in the junior class as of now. It's 6 if Gilbert gets an extra year.
                      That is assuming they all stick around. I wouldn't be surprised if 1 left. I am not thinking of anyone in particular, but in this day and age of transfers, its a good possibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
                        Not a fan of him for testing the market for a greener pasteur to only come back because no one wants him. Not a fan of the coaches for taking him back. It's not the same. Should've used the opportunity to upgrade. But what do I know.
                        Haven’t there been several coaches that have accepted other positions only to recant the same day or the next after accepting said positions?
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Not sure if serious. 3G did this very thing.
                          One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

Haven’t there been several coaches that have accepted other positions only to recant the same day or the next after accepting said positions?
                            Ummm...yeah. One of them coaches at the big round building at 21st and Hillside in Wichita.
                            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooglin View Post

That is assuming they all stick around. I wouldn't be surprised if 1 left. I am not thinking of anyone in particular, but in this day and age of transfers, its a good possibility.
                              I said it in another thread but I’m totally rooting for Dex to kick ass next season and then forgo his senior year for the NBA.

78-65

Comment

• I say welcome back MU. If coach wants him that’s fine with me. We don’t know the discussion that they had but they must be on the same page now. I think he will improve free throw percentage and limit the fouls.

Comment

Working...
                                X