No announcement yet.

2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we ever find out why Mo put his name into the transfer portal in the first place? What are some of the reasons a player will do this? I can think of a few reasons, but most don't seem to fit Mo.
    1. Don't like a coach(es)
    2. Don't like a player(s)
    3. Don't like the system
    4. Want more playing time
    5. Want to be closer to home
    6. Want a change of scenery
    The answer might not be any of those. It could be that Mo was just following what other players were doing and decided to put his name into the portal, too. He's young and probably didn't know what he wanted to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      Mo struck out, 3G struck out. We’re back together.
      We've all been there. It's 2AM and it's just you and the one lady left in the bar.

Attached Files
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
        Will we ever find out why Mo put his name into the transfer portal in the first place? What are some of the reasons a player will do this? I can think of a few reasons, but most don't seem to fit Mo.
        3. Don't like the system
        The answer might not be any of those. It could be that Mo was just following what other players were doing and decided to put his name into the portal, too. He's young and probably didn't know what he wanted to do.
        My take is close to yours. My guess he got caught up in all his friends leaving, made a hasty decision (as we all did at that age). He then realized maybe the grass is pretty green where he was/is and makes, what I think is , a very mature decision to sit down with coach and come back. That is a tough thing to do, whose ever had to go back and ask for another chance. For those who say he has to earn their respect, I think the only respect he has to earn is; First his coach; check and then his team, my guess is that will happen or already has. He doesn’t need my approval, but I am pumped that he is back and playing for us. I support him 100% and the team.

Comment

Had to check ES twitter page to see if he re-tweeted Udeze’s commitment, followed by #theprocess or #eat, but alas, he was silent on his buddy’s decision. #somefriend
          Careful, Patty Beamer might be lurking and she might get upset.

Comment

Had to check ES twitter page to see if he re-tweeted Udeze’s commitment, followed by #theprocess or #eat, but alas, he was silent on his buddy’s decision. #somefriend
            Any new self-promo videos to report? Those are always cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

No, just a bunch of commentary on the Jordan documentary, since he’s next in line.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Didn't he say in his self gloss vid "don't hate me"? Can't remember...don't care...he and that bad haircut and pseudo gangster look gone....

Comment

• Originally posted by KraRam View Post

My take is close to yours. My guess he got caught up in all his friends leaving, made a hasty decision (as we all did at that age). He then realized maybe the grass is pretty green where he was/is and makes, what I think is , a very mature decision to sit down with coach and come back. That is a tough thing to do, whose ever had to go back and ask for another chance. For those who say he has to earn their respect, I think the only respect he has to earn is; First his coach; check and then his team, my guess is that will happen or already has. He doesn’t need my approval, but I am pumped that he is back and playing for us. I support him 100% and the team.
                  I wonder if a redshirt would help Mo improve his game. Unfortunately, we don't have that luxury because of lack of depth at center.

Comment

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
                    Not a fan of him for testing the market for a greener pasteur to only come back because no one wants him. Not a fan of the coaches for taking him back. It's not the same. Should've used the opportunity to upgrade. But what do I know.
                    Hey we took Gene back

Comment

• we're gonna have to go 3 headed next year simply based on foul issues and matchup issues each of our guys are gonna have. JB is the X factor and may end up playing 4 and 5 if he can grasp the concepts. We're lucky we have him coming in with a year of practice/observation under his belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

When Morris isn't shooting FTs this Summer, I want him in a cast that keeps his arms straight up at all time.

Eventually he will be given side-to-side movement.
                        Funny....reminds me of a father who I saw coaching his son to shoot free throws. He tied his arm down with a belt around his chest and made him practice free throws like that. Poor kid!
                        a cast???
                        I think it best that real coaches give the right percription.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                          Will we ever find out why Mo put his name into the transfer portal in the first place? What are some of the reasons a player will do this? I can think of a few reasons, but most don't seem to fit Mo.
                          3. Don't like the system
                          Just because Billy jumps off the Empire State Building, doesn't mean YOU have to jump off the Empire State Building.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Just because Billy jumps off the Empire State Building, doesn't mean YOU have to jump off the Empire State Building.
                            But there is a meanie poo-poo-head at the top, who YELLS at us!!!
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Funny....reminds me of a father who I saw coaching his son to shoot free throws. He tied his arm down with a belt around his chest and made him practice free throws like that. Poor kid!
                              a cast???
                              I think it best that real coaches give the right percription.
                              Or he could break his arm and be forced to shoot with his non-dominant arm. It worked out well for Dex. That’s actually amazing really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

But there is a meanie poo-poo-head at the top, who YELLS at us!!!
                                Well, I wouldn't play for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X