2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    I'm gonna give Mo the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure it wasn't a fun year with all the negativity in the locker room. Then to have your season cut short and not even get closure. It was probably easy to get caught up in the moment of everyone leaving and thinking you need to also. Without having those final conversations with coach and obviously having your "friends" in your ear, he made a choice. Let's not act like no one on here made a dumb choice in college based on what our friends were telling us. And we weren't dealing with a pandemic at the time.

This gives us
    1. An experienced big that knows the system
    2. Pretty much seals the deal that Dexter will be back barring him staying in the draft. Him and Udeze were pretty good friends from what I could tell of social media. Dexter already posted Udezes announcement to his Instagram story..

We likely weren't going to fill that scholarship with someone better than Udeze.
    Seem strange to you that an hour after Mo announced he's coming back that Dex doesn't give him a Like, Retweet, congrats..... nothing? Only posts this:

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Seem strange to you that an hour after Mo announced he's coming back that Dex doesn't give him a Like, Retweet, congrats..... nothing? Only posts this:

He reposted it on his Instagram story. Dex is more active on Instagram than Twitter

Comment

He reposted it on his Instagram story. Dex is more active on Instagram than Twitter
        Ok, that makes me feel better.

Comment

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
          Not a fan of him for testing the market for a greener pasteur to only come back because no one wants him. Not a fan of the coaches for taking him back. It's not the same. Should've used the opportunity to upgrade. But what do I know.
          We swung and missed on so many big men, Morris was the default.

Comment

• Nm

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Ok, that makes me feel better.
              Screenshot_20200420-195937_Instagram.jpg

Comment

• I might be in the minority, but I don't want him back. He's not very good and his FT shooting stinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                  I might be in the minority, but I don't want him back. He's not very good and his FT shooting stinks.
                  His FTs do stink. But to say he's not very good is a stretch

Comment

I might be in the minority, but I don't want him back. He's not very good and his FT shooting stinks.
                    He was our best post player by far when JE was out at the beginning of the year. Granted, lesser competition but still.

Comment

Fix FT's and fouls and he could be a stud. He made most of his bunnies which is more than could be said for the rest.

Comment

Of the players who left I was praying MU would recant, the others I was OK with them leaving. Mo knows the system and should prove better than any of the bigs in the portal that might have come to Wichita.

Here's hoping MU has a great season!

Comment

• Lot of other big programs were sniffing around.

Don’t know how seriously, but they at least saw something in Mo.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Mo will be a monster.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

He's a sit out transfer right?
                              Yes, but I'd say that might be only a 30/70 thing right now. If it didn't go that way, he'd still be a D-I experienced starter that had a lot of good numbers (even against the few better teams they played) and he'd have 3 years left after learning the system and players during a RS.

Comment

• I’ll say this- if Mo isn’t all conference something by the time he graduates, I’ll eat my shorts.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X