No announcement yet.

2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo needs to watch Aaron Ellis tape. Once he added that 15’er to his arsenal, he became a different player. I think Mo could become that type of player.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
      Mo needs to watch Aaron Ellis tape. Once he added that 15’er to his arsenal, he became a different player. I think Mo could become that type of player.
      so...........just add another 14 1/2 feet.......ok

Comment

• I'm a firm believer that once you enter the transfer portal...I think both sides move on...I just don't see how Marshall would want someone who wanted out to come back...sour taste imo

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
          I'm a firm believer that once you enter the transfer portal...I think both sides move on...I just don't see how Marshall would want someone who wanted out to come back...sour taste imo
          At this point nobody’s knocking down our door smart to keep options open.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
            Mo needs to watch Aaron Ellis tape. Once he added that 15’er to his arsenal, he became a different player. I think Mo could become that type of player.
            But would shooting that 15'er mess up his FTs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ol skool View Post

At this point nobody’s knocking down our door smart to keep options open.
              That we know of...

Comment

• I've always liked Mo.....if he wanted to come back, I'd be ok with another chance...

I wish we REALLY know how much of a pot stirrer Stevenson was/is...that;s not leadership in ANY definition....

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                  I've always liked Mo.....if he wanted to come back, I'd be ok with another chance...

I wish we REALLY know how much of a pot stirrer Stevenson was/is...that;s not leadership in ANY definition....

It must have been bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

That we know of...
                    If this was not obvious during the season, it should have been.

A real leader lifts the people around him. A real leader knows when to lead and when to step back.

Anyone who hunted the shots he was hunting (and did this regularly and continually) and produced the results he was producing should have been more self-aware and reflective.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

It must have been bad.
                      ... "bad", but good at it...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                        These might surprise you:

MORRIS UDEZE

Offensive Rebound Percentage - 1st on team (impressive for his lack of height)
                        Points Per 40 minutes - 3rd on team
                        Rebounds per 40 minutes - 2nd on team
                        FG% - 1st on team
                        Player efficiency - 3rd on team
                        True Shooting Percentage - 1st on team

Effective player when he is on the court. Problem was he would not stop fouling people:

Fouls per 40 minutes - 9.0 (that is off the chart)

Interestingly, as bad as his FT% was, he was 15 percentage points higher than Asbjorn Midtgaard and 10 percentage points higher than Poor-Bear.

I'd welcome him back but there needs to be a backup plan. There is no guarantee he will ever stop fouling and hacking players.
                        Until he fixes the emphasized stat above, none of his other stats will matter and he won't be more than a role player here or at any decent program among the top 10 conferences.

If he could get that fouls per 40 down into the 6-7 range, he would be a valuable cog in the machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Fouls per 40 minutes - 9.0 (that is off the chart)

Until he fixes the emphasized stat above, none of his other stats will matter and he won't be more than a role player here or at any decent program among the top 10 conferences.

If he could get that fouls per 40 down into the 6-7 range, he would be a valuable cog in the machine.

Comment

• Comment

• Interesting comment Gregg makes during his interview with the Lutz’s in that he mentions stats (that he admittedly made up but were based on an article he read recently) that shows something like 70 players out of 700 or so in the transfer portal last year didn’t get picked up.

At the risk of getting lambasted by my fellow SNers, I won’t make any assertions as to what I inferred from his comment, but he also said he’s got one scholarship left and he’s saving it for a Big. Who that Big might be won’t be learned until he announces his commitment. We’re left to speculate, debate, argue and criticize.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                                Interesting comment Gregg makes during his interview with the Lutz’s in that he mentions stats (that he admittedly made up but were based on an article he read recently) that shows something like 70 players out of 700 or so in the transfer portal last year didn’t get picked up.

At the risk of getting lambasted by my fellow SNers, I won’t make any assertions as to what I inferred from his comment, but he also said he’s got one scholarship left and he’s saving it for a Big. Who that Big might be won’t be learned until he announces his commitment. We’re left to speculate, debate, argue and criticize.
                                If both Mo and the Texas Tech transfer were available, which would you give the scholarship to?

Comment

Working...
                                X