Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post

This post would have been perfect if only there was a reference to the 5 1/4 floppy.
    That’s what she said...
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Talk about an eclectic thread...from The Process to GM, Charles Koch ending with Slick Willy.

Who's next?

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

That’s what she said...
        That line rarely gets old, but if she’s happy with only 5 1/4 floppy she has low expectations.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post

That line rarely gets old, but if she’s happy with only 5 1/4 floppy she has low expectations.
          ugly woman.jpg
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Halftime in Seattle.

Washington trails Montana 33-21. So far, Mr. Process has 4 points, 0-2 from 3, and has 4 turnovers.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Halftime in Seattle.

Washington trails Montana 33-21. So far, Mr. Process has 4 points, 0-2 from 3, and has 4 turnovers.
              You hate to see it
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Turned on the game last night just to see if they were as bad as I hear. OMG, they are a complete dumpster fire and Erik is the one holding the match. Couldn't believe he was part of a team last last year on the verge of a ticket to the big dance. He's not even close to the player he was under GGG, sad really. But hey, he found a place where he can **** all over the court without fear of being taken out of the game. I'm sure that makes his helicopter dad happy.

Comment

• Need to start keeping a point to turnover ratio statistic for the kid

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    Need to start keeping a point to turnover ratio statistic for the kid
                    Thru 6 games, he has 32 points and 17 turnovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Thru 6 games, he has 32 points and 17 turnovers.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I rewatched THE PROCESS video, and there is SOOOOO much material there....the greatest to me is that he THINKS he's worthy of a video called THE PROCESS...but really my favorite is the too short sweatpants...HOW can any teammate follow someone like THAT???

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                          I rewatched THE PROCESS video, and there is SOOOOO much material there....the greatest to me is that he THINKS he's worthy of a video called THE PROCESS...but really my favorite is the too short sweatpants...HOW can any teammate follow someone like THAT???
                          You could say he is too big for his britches.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• To be fair, Montana is really good this year..............hahahaha

Comment

• Damned good thing they beat Seattle or else an Ofer would be a real possibility. Will they be favored to win any game in conference?

Picking this team to win 25+ could quite possibly be the worst prediction of all time. Anywhere.

Comment

• TE has taken most of ES minutes. TE's points to TO ratio is 31.5/1 vs Erik's 1.88/1.

For the record, Tyson's shot selection is very much a work in progress. I can't even fathom how bad ES is now. Kind of feel sorry for the guy.

Not sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X