Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Somebody should show this guy The Process video. Then it will all make sense.
    Just for old time sake, let's take another look at The Process, shall We?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      I didn't think Stevenson high school shooting stats qualified him as a "sharp shooter", but I don't remember where I saw them. I felt his athleticism was his biggest biggest advantage.
      His HS stats confirmed that he was a volume shooter who got a lot of points by taking a lot of shots. His HS FG% did not indicate he was a maker. His HS ppg convinced many Shocker fans that he was a maker. He hit 100% from all sorts of crazy angles and crazy shots in his highlight videos.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
        I went back to around 3/9 and read just a few pages. Taylor, teammates, coachs and fans seemed to have a
        positive view of ES. Then, it all seemed to turn. Without specifics I do believe that something happened that
        truly pissed Eric off and he obviously didn't handle it well and made comments he shouldn't have. Poop happens.
        I'm done with this. Go Shocks.
        Kid was a punk ass cock! Absolute worst representative of wsu and I think ggg had an issue with that attitude. I know that I did, just watching him on tv. He was an embarrassment!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

That video warms the cockles of my heart. I have the following thoughts:
          He is wearing a parka and a hoodie, and the grass is green and there are leaves on the trees. I don’t think anyone here would wear a parka and a hoodie even at -60.

Does Washington have a flooding problem?

His ball handling was sloppy.

We need a directors cut. I gotta see the part with the angry journaling and where his dad won the heisman in the NBA.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

That video warms the cockles of my heart. I have the following thoughts:
            He is wearing a parka and a hoodie, and the grass is green and there are leaves on the trees. I don’t think anyone here would wear a parka and a hoodie even at -60.

Does Washington have a flooding problem?

His ball handling was sloppy.

We need a directors cut. I gotta see the part with the angry journaling and where his dad won the heisman in the NBA.
            Those trees are some type of evergreen. Pines or something. And unlike kansas grass seems to stay green in cold weather along the west coast.
            But it does warm the cockles to see this video of a true team leader. So full of himself, for sure. I'll take council IV over ES any day of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Fool must think he's James Harden.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                Erik Stevenson... Wichita State Basketball's Yoko Ono
                Still laughing!!! Yoko Ono....WITHOUT her 'talent'!

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                  HCGM’s biggest mistakes in his career, not releasing Sh*q after his freshman year and recruiting Erik.
                  Nope. Biggest mistake was punching a player, and not being able to handle challenging personalities in an appropriate, rational manner. Many bosses deal with these types of issues on a daily basis, and are still employed. They are employed because they’re good at ALL aspects of the job, including those pesky HR discipline issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Those trees are some type of evergreen. Pines or something. And unlike kansas grass seems to stay green in cold weather along the west coast.
                    But it does warm the cockles to see this video of a true team leader. So full of himself, for sure. I'll take council IV over ES any day of the week.
                    I live waaaaaay further northwest than Washington. There are some evergreen in there but there’s also a good amount of deciduous as well. I could push back some of the snow and find freed grass even here but the point is there is no snow, so there is no way it’s that cold. It’s all made up theater that just looks silly.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

I live waaaaaay further northwest than Washington. There are some evergreen in there but there’s also a good amount of deciduous as well. I could push back some of the snow and find freed grass even here but the point is there is no snow, so there is no way it’s that cold. It’s all made up theater that just looks silly.
                      I know when it's cold enough for me to wear a parka and a hoodie at the same time you would be able to see my breath, especially that last one he took.

Comment

• The NASA jacket is what really does it for me ... Never give up that dream of being an astronaut kid!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post

Nope. Biggest mistake was punching a player, and not being able to handle challenging personalities in an appropriate, rational manner. Many bosses deal with these types of issues on a daily basis, and are still employed. They are employed because they’re good at ALL aspects of the job, including those pesky HR discipline issues.
                          Even top 10 bosses in many corporations, make crazy mistakes. Probably Charles Koch knows something about business, and he saw something he admired in Gregg. Even Charles probably has a few weaknesses, But you probably know more than Charles too (just to name one of GM's successful supporters)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Even top 10 bosses in many corporations, make crazy mistakes. Probably Charles Koch knows something about business, and he saw something he admired in Gregg. Even Charles probably has a few weaknesses, But you probably know more than Charles too (just to name one of GM's successful supporters)?
                            There's a HUGE difference. When Charles makes a mistake with personnel, he's not subject to an investigation or the consideration of his boss. Charles CAN punch those under him.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

I know when it's cold enough for me to wear a parka and a hoodie at the same time you would be able to see my breath, especially that last one he took.
                              I’ll tell you this- if it is indeed that cold, wearing those pants would teach you about a whole new level of shrinkage. It might look like an easy button but there is nothing easy about it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                The NASA jacket is what really does it for me ... Never give up that dream of being an astronaut kid!
                                I didn’t even notice. Guess I’ll have to watch it again!

Comment

Working...
                                X