X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweets are very ambiguous

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
      Don't worry Erik, We will stay on that side.

Now for Dex ... i don't think many have switched sides. Most still see the contributions he brings even when he is struggling on offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Erik liked Dex’s tweet, so I’m trying to decide if Erik is too dense to realize that he’s getting dissed...or if Dex is supporting Erik by telling people to knock it off.
        I'm going to guess the latter.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Don't worry Erik, We will stay on that side.

Now for Dex ... i don't think many have switched sides. Most still see the contributions he brings even when he is struggling on offense.
          What does the tweet by ES say. That little **** blocked me lol
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Hmmmm. ES needs to see this video....

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post

What does the tweet by ES say. That little **** blocked me lol
              "Don’t want any love when things change... stay on that same side you picked"

Translation: "I know i suck, if i ever stop sucking don't talk to me because you called me out for sucking and I didn't like that. I'm only allowed to be praised"

Comment

• It's like Groundhogs Day with TP. I swear didn't he tell us the same last season?

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

Saw her photos on yahoo a week or two ago. Kind of an unbelievable and hard to forget lady golfer....first thing that came to mind after seeing her photos was Karl [ Bill Murray ] washing his balls with the par aide in Caddyshack.
                  Oh Mrs Green...you're lean and mean and not too far between

Comment

• "...when things change." LOL!! That is hilariously delusional. He needs a reality check or maybe a good a$$ whoopin. He might find lightning in a bottle for one game or two, but overall it will never change. He can't shoot, turns the ball over way too much, and is a complete headcase.

Comment

• Greener pastures in Washington for Erik? Maybe not.

Changes coming?

Through the first five games, Hopkins expressed dissatisfaction with certain aspects of the Huskies while maintaining his eternally positive outlook. At times he questioned Green’s shot selection or the post players’ inability to rebound.

But for the first time this season, Hopkins voiced displeasure and pointed criticism following the Montana defeat when asked about the slumping production from Jamal Bey and Stevenson.

The UW starters combined for five points on 2-for-7 shooting, seven rebounds, three assists, three steals and six turnovers.

Stevenson, the Wichita State transfer who is averaging 5.3 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.7 steals and 2.8 turnovers while shooting 28.9 percent from the field and 21.1 percent on three-pointers, was benched at halftime and did not play in the second half.

Comment

• usage.jfif

Anyone want to take a stab at who the Washington player at the Usage line of 22.5 and the ORtg of 60 is?

Erik is one of the least efficient offensive players in high major college basketball in the last 14 years. And he continues to fire away and turn the ball over on 31.1% of his possessions. That's dedication right there.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          Greener pastures in Washington for Erik? Maybe not.

Changes coming?

Through the first five games, Hopkins expressed dissatisfaction with certain aspects of the Huskies while maintaining his eternally positive outlook. At times he questioned Green’s shot selection or the post players’ inability to rebound.

But for the first time this season, Hopkins voiced displeasure and pointed criticism following the Montana defeat when asked about the slumping production from Jamal Bey and Stevenson.

The UW starters combined for five points on 2-for-7 shooting, seven rebounds, three assists, three steals and six turnovers.

Stevenson, the Wichita State transfer who is averaging 5.3 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.7 steals and 2.8 turnovers while shooting 28.9 percent from the field and 21.1 percent on three-pointers, was benched at halftime and did not play in the second half.
                          Uh oh

Comment

• Amazing chart!

Comment

• What has ES's dad said on social media?

Comment

• Dad won’t be happy with him getting benched. Might crush his spirit.

Comment

Working...
                                X