Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post

Nope. Biggest mistake was punching a player, and not being able to handle challenging personalities in an appropriate, rational manner. Many bosses deal with these types of issues on a daily basis, and are still employed. They are employed because they’re good at ALL aspects of the job, including those pesky HR discipline issues.
    It doesn’t take a brainiac to identify the actions that led to critical failure.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Kid was a punk ass cock! Absolute worst representative of wsu and I think ggg had an issue with that attitude. I know that I did, just watching him on tv. He was an embarrassment!
      This right here!!
      "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

There's a HUGE difference. When Charles makes a mistake with personnel, he's not subject to an investigation or the consideration of his boss. Charles CAN punch those under him.
        The point was that Lots of successful people and businessmen saw positives in Gregg. However, you are so successful Aargh, I defer to your opinions. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The point was that Lots of successful people and businessmen saw positives in Gregg. However, you are so successful Aargh, I defer to your opinions. Lol
          I believe I'm incredibly more successful than you in making a point. You might want to brush up on your communication skills. You made the comparison between Charles Koch handling personnel matters and Gregg Marshall handling personnel matters. In oral exchanges, the way you made your point would be referred to as your mouth running faster than your brain.

Making the point that many successful people saw positives in Marshall is pointless. EVERYBODY saw positives in Marshall. Some were so blinded that they were unable to see negatives. Some were able to ignore the negatives because there were more positives than negatives. But that's not how the world works. A few negatives can outweigh a much larger number of positives.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I believe I'm incredibly more successful than you in making a point. You might want to brush up on your communication skills. You made the comparison between Charles Koch handling personnel matters and Gregg Marshall handling personnel matters. In oral exchanges, the way you made your point would be referred to as your mouth running faster than your brain.

Making the point that many successful people saw positives in Marshall is pointless. EVERYBODY saw positives in Marshall. Some were so blinded that they were unable to see negatives. Some were able to ignore the negatives because there were more positives than negatives. But that's not how the world works. A few negatives can outweigh a much larger number of positives.
            Thanks Mr. Articulate, your moniker should be the Oracle of Wichita because you always let us know that what we say is not how the world works. Thank you for that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
              Thanks Mr. Articulate, your moniker should be the Oracle of Wichita because you always let us know that what we say is not how the world works. Thank you for that!
              Your welcome. Glad I could halp out.

Comment

You made the comparison between Charles Koch handling personnel matters and Gregg Marshall handling personnel matters. In oral exchanges, the way you made your point would be referred to as your mouth running faster than your brain.
                You're an idiot or a poor reader. I made no statement about how Charles Koch or GM handled Personnel Matters. I simply made a statement that successful businessmen, including Charles Koch saw a "winner" (I changed my wording for your benefit Aargh because you have a reading comprehension problem) in GM.

Comment

I think the world actually does work that way. It just depends on who it is. Coach Marshall allegedly thumped Shaq in the back of the neck and lost his job and much of the credibility he spent his career building. Bill Clinton was having sex with an intern in the oval office while he was President of the United States. He then lied under oath about it. He was then impeached. He not only kept his job but left office 2 years later with a 65% approval rating.
                  I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Your welcome. Glad I could halp out.
                    If the irony was intended, +1.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

I think the world actually does work that way. It just depends on who it is. Coach Marshall allegedly thumped Shaq in the back of the neck and lost his job and much of the credibility he spent his career building. Bill Clinton was having sex with an intern in the oval office while he was President of the United States. He then lied under oath about it. He was then impeached. He not only kept his job but left office 2 years later with a 65% approval rating.
                      The married leader of the free world having repeated sex with an intern in the White House. Lied about it under oath. Impeached. Left office 2 years later with 65% of Americans approving his time in office knowing his character transgressions. Que up "I'm Proud To Be An American" by Toby Keith. Oh, by the way, Marshall made his bed, which is much broader than you just reported. Sad it all happened. I wish it could have been worked out, but the bed is self-made. He has no choice but to sleep in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

The married leader of the free world having repeated sex with an intern in the White House. Lied about it under oath. Impeached. Left office 2 years later with 65% of Americans approving his time in office knowing his character transgressions. Que up "I'm Proud To Be An American" by Toby Keith. Oh, by the way, Marshall made his bed, which is much broader than you just reported. Sad it all happened. I wish it could have been worked out, but the bed is self-made. He has no choice but to sleep in it.
                        Toby Keith? Forget it, he's rolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                          If the irony was intended, +1.
                          I left "your" in there instead of "you're" to see if I could pick up a grammar police response.

Comment

I left "your" in there instead of "you're" to see if I could pick up a grammar police response.
                            What about “halp”?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

This post would have been perfect if only there was a reference to the 5 1/4 floppy.
                                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X