No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also have a good friend who happens to know a few P5 coaches who told him that ES's reputation was generally known, about being difficult, and was surprised that Marshall every gave him a scholarship and that they had no interest in him last summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by JMAN_KC View Post
      Copied from Hardcore Husky....

Erik Stevenson: Thus far, he's not the same player I saw in his HS tape or at Wichita St. He looks slow... his handle isn't all that quick... he's chucking up wild shots when driving... he's turning the ball over like crazy. It just hasn't been good.

Same as it ever was....same as it ever was...
      Must have just watched the espn highlights. Also saw them refer to him as a sharpshooter.... Which is funny since he has a CAREER 3 pct of 28% .... Sitting lower than Trey Wade's career percentage of 31% ... Who I'm pretty sure no one calls a sharpshooter

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
        I also have a good friend who happens to know a few P5 coaches who told him that ES's reputation was generally known, about being difficult, and was surprised that Marshall every gave him a scholarship and that they had no interest in him last summer.
        PM headed your direction soon

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
          NM- why can't you simply delete a post?
          The Admins probably haven't enabled that feature. I'd like to be able to do it, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

PM headed your direction soon
            Oooo me too!
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

The Admins probably haven't enabled that feature. I'd like to be able to do it, too.
              BostonWu ... I can probably dig into the permissions and find a way to allow users to delete their own posts, but I am assuming most sites don't do it because it potentially creates chaos. User A says something, user B responds with an argument, user A deletes their post ... the rest of the people are left wondering what the heck user B is talking about and lots and lots of drama.

Of course, there's nothing stopping user A from editing their own post with a "nm", so that's practically the same thing.

Hmmm.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by JMAN_KC View Post
                Copied from Hardcore Husky....

Erik Stevenson: Thus far, he's not the same player I saw in his HS tape or at Wichita St. He looks slow... his handle isn't all that quick... he's chucking up wild shots when driving... he's turning the ball over like crazy. It just hasn't been good.

Same as it ever was....same as it ever was...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

BostonWu ... I can probably dig into the permissions and find a way to allow users to delete their own posts, but I am assuming most sites don't do it because it potentially creates chaos. User A says something, user B responds with an argument, user A deletes their post ... the rest of the people are left wondering what the heck user B is talking about and lots and lots of drama.

Of course, there's nothing stopping user A from editing their own post with a "nm", so that's practically the same thing.

Hmmm.
                  Would there be an issue with people linking to a post and then the post getting deleted?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

Would there be an issue with people linking to a post and then the post getting deleted?
                    Yeah that would break for sure.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Hmmm.
                      I would say once someone quotes or likes your post, it is too late but before then it could be allowable. I’ve seen other boards with that system.

Comment

• There was one?

Comment

• HCGM’s biggest mistakes in his career, not releasing Sh*q after his freshman year and recruiting Erik.

Comment

• Erik Stevenson... Wichita State Basketball's Yoko Ono

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                              HCGM’s biggest mistakes in his career, not releasing Sh*q after his freshman year and recruiting Erik.
                              Yep. Marshall would still be here. It required both to create the problems that could only be resolved by going with another coach. I thought Stevenson would be gone after his Fr season. The warning signs and red flags were there in abundance.

Marshall would have taken tons of crap had Stevenson transferred after his Fr year. Fans loved ES's hustle and energy. Fans missed that his swag was actually arrogance and a "me, me, me" attitude and ignored his bad shooting because the fans all knew he was a shooter. He was a shooter all right. 28' off balance off of one leg was a shot for him.

Shaq won some games for Marshall, but those W's came at a price that neither Marshall nor WSU was able to handle.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I didn't think Stevenson high school shooting stats qualified him as a "sharp shooter", but I don't remember where I saw them. I felt his athleticism was his biggest biggest advantage.

Comment

Working...
                                X