Streaky.
    Fun, fiery attitude.
    Too selfish on the court.
    Has the potential to be a game changer.
    Over-inflated sense of self-worth.
    Solid work ethic.
    Attitude gets misdirected.
    Has leadership potential.
    Has the potential to be poison to a team.
    Has "one of those" parents.

This is the description of an eccentric and difficult personality to manage, but it's worth it -- until the last point rears its head. Then it's a very easy decision to let them go.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
      Seeing his Twitter activity with “liking” and “retweeting” tweet about all the schools interested in/reaching out to him is telling, IMO.
      What is it telling other than schools are interested in him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Excellent player.
        Streaky.
        Fun, fiery attitude.
        Solid work ethic.

This is the description of an eccentric and difficult personality to manage, but it's worth it -- until the last point rears its head. Then it's a very easy decision to let them go.
        Best summary I have read.

Comment

Seeing his Twitter activity with “liking” and “retweeting” tweet about all the schools interested in/reaching out to him is telling, IMO.

lol

If he knew you were checking out his Twitter feed and his posts aggravated you to the point you posted about it on this forum he would be happy.

It's fine.....it is his way of saying, "see, people do appreciate me". He might feel some bitterness about something. No biggie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Excellent player.
            Streaky.
            Fun, fiery attitude.
            Solid work ethic.

His dad is whining on one of the FB Shocker pages about being excommunicated from one of the other FB Shocker pages. Maybe he doesn't realize that such a decision is totally up to the admins and mods of those groups? Maybe he didn't realize that if your kid leaves the program maybe you wouldn't be considered "faithful?"
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• With all this stuff coming from Eric and his dad. MY GOSH, NO WONDER THERE WAS A CHEMISTRY PROBLEM. The players were wore out before the games started.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

lol

If he knew you were checking out his Twitter feed and his posts aggravated you to the point you posted about it on this forum he would be happy.

It's fine.....it is his way of saying, "see, people do appreciate me". He might feel some bitterness about something. No biggie.
                Fair enough. Also is fair that if he is happy that they would cause aggravation, then that goes to prove what I was pointing out.

Also, I just said they were telling. I’m not bent out of shape over them. I hope he grows to become a great player and leader in his next destination.
                The Assman

Comment

I agree. It is unusual to see someone self-promote publicly to the extent he does.

(At least in my experience. My relative went through college/professional in a major sport, and neither they nor a teammate retweeted a storm of self-accolades. Social media was always team-centered. And no one ever ripped a coach in an article even after transferring either. Those feelings were always kept private. JMO.)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

His dad is whining on one of the FB Shocker pages about being excommunicated from one of the other FB Shocker pages.
                    LMAO

Guy is piece of work

Comment

• nm

Comment

His dad is whining on one of the FB Shocker pages about being excommunicated from one of the other FB Shocker pages. Maybe he doesn't realize that such a decision is totally up to the admins and mods of those groups? Maybe he didn't realize that if your kid leaves the program maybe you wouldn't be considered "faithful?"
                        Which group?

I need some entertainment with no sports on.
                        The Assman

Comment

• Add Texas Tech, Oregon, and TCU to this long list of schools interested in Wichita State transfer Erik Stevenson. Two years remaining.

Expect more schools to reach out. Click below for full list.

Comment

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                              Add Texas Tech, Oregon, and TCU to this long list of schools interested in Wichita State transfer Erik Stevenson. Two years remaining.

Expect more schools to reach out. Click below for full list.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wonder if Erik's parents are still married? Just asking for a friend.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X