Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
    Better approach, better equipment, and not saying silly things will usually yield a better result.

A little thin for my taste.

Why are people still talking about Eric?

He had some nice ups but always seemed a little trailer park to me.

Ron Baker 2.0?

Comment

• "PRO" should not be anywhere near here.....how about "AM"ending ?

Comment

• BREAKING: Per source, former Wichita State, East Tennessee State, University of Pittsburg, and Downtown YMCA forward Eric Hamilton continues to write, re-write, find the spell check and the thesaurus buttons, to develop the “Official Statement from former players”. Sources indicate that the statement should be done in about 2 to 3 years, or after papa Stevenson has time after social media postings to review it.

(ok, I’m mixing Erik/Eric...I know, still couldn’t help myself)

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

Is this an edited scene from The Process video?
          HaHaHa! Funny $hite!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

A little thin for my taste.
            I believe we may have finally found common ground Cold...

If we are starting a female golfer thread (which is more interesting than ES anyway) I am voting for this...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

If we are starting a female golfer thread (which is more interesting than ES anyway) I am voting for this...

There are FINALLY some decent things being posted in this thread. Maybe Kung could change the title and we could move it to the off topic?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                Ron Baker 2.0?
                Ron Baker's body ... but this guy's brain ...

Trust the process ....

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                  Sorry if already posted...late to this party...can we just now refer to him as THE PROCESS?
                  I'm in favor of that. Let's use the initials, just call him TP.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    TE has taken most of ES minutes. TE's points to TO ratio is 31.5/1 vs Erik's 1.88/1.

For the record, Tyson's shot selection is very much a work in progress. I can't even fathom how bad ES is now. Kind of feel sorry for the guy.

Not sorry.
                    The most important stat is a 6000% per cent improvement in the character department

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Saw her photos on yahoo a week or two ago. Kind of an unbelievable and hard to forget lady golfer....first thing that came to mind after seeing her photos was Karl [ Bill Murray ] washing his balls with the par aide in Caddyshack.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        The most important stat is a 6000% per cent improvement in the character department
                        And, as it turns out, traded a couple of "silver spoons" for "chips on shoulders".

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                          I rewatched THE PROCESS video, and there is SOOOOO much material there....the greatest to me is that he THINKS he's worthy of a video called THE PROCESS...but really my favorite is the too short sweatpants...HOW can any teammate follow someone like THAT???
                          Are you saying he's not the leader of his team, like he was for the shox

Comment

• Dex is correct.

https://twitter.com/ldl_dex/status/1...272782340?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                              Love this!!!!! Quit lurking, The Process!!!(TP)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                                Erik liked Dex’s tweet, so I’m trying to decide if Erik is too dense to realize that he’s getting dissed...or if Dex is supporting Erik by telling people to knock it off.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X