No announcement yet.

Teddy Allen - Man or Boy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had zero hope Teddy would get a waiver a couple months ago. Now I’m getting my hopes up and I’m afraid the NCAA is about to do one of those ”only cater to big 5 conference” decisions...

Comment

• Maybe we'll find out by New Year's Day!
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• LoneStar48
        LoneStar48 commented
        Editing a comment
        I can see them making the announcement Oct 2019 that they granted the waiver for the 2018-19 season

• Screw the NCAA. I'll unscrew them later if they grant the waver.

Comment

• Kung Wu
        Kung Wu commented
        Editing a comment
        Preemptive screwing! I should get my wife to buy in on that concept for date night!

• ZomboMeme 30102018105243.jpg
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• NCAA to WSU:

1) We're going to have to check in Arizona to confirm these tales about his bad upbringing and some of these deaths, so give us time for that.
        2) We're having trouble getting in contact with these people you have reported as dead, could you give us more information about how to contact them?
        3) Boys Town? We're going to have to confirm that he was really there.
        4) We've confirmed he was actually at Boys Town. Our due diligence requires that we get records of his behavior there and who his main support came from.
        5) We're contacting his support system at Boys Town to determine whether he would actually benefit from proximity to Boys Town.
        6) These things do take time.

NCAA to Mizzou:

1) Your guy didn't like the coach at his previous school? Play him. We need to put 12 SEC teams into the tourney in order to build off the leagues football following.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Another waiver granted - this one to USF. Looks like the transfer was strictly basketball related.

Comment

• I see they are still working on POW6R conference waivers, we should here about Teddy soon.

Comment

• Will the Shocker Sound Machine be performing tonight?

Comment

• RoyalShock thinks
              they are shooting for the Baylor game to be their premier performance.

Comment

• Sorry, couldn't help myself!

RoyalShock commented
                20 minutes ago
                I don't believe so. I think they are shooting for the Baylor game to be their premier performance, but don't quote me on that.

Comment

• From what I saw tonight against a D2 school, maybe it would be best if we wait a year for Teddy. I don't know if one person could do that much for this team.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• #FREETEDDY
                    The Assman

Comment

• Hmm does Kellen know something?

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                        1972Shocker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Doesn't look like he does.

• I'd trust him... I'm getting a benor

Comment