Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    With his talent, he would be a decent NBA prospect with even a little self discipline. I still hope for the best for him and wish him luck in the future. Like others, I fear that he might be his own worst enemy. It definitely will not be for a lack of chances.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
    Dude got his 41 and his Big Ten film for the pro scouts. College has served its purpose for him.

I’ll be interested to see how he copes in the pros when his support system is not with him 24/7 and he has money and a lot of free time. Doesn’t bode well, I fear.
    Pretty easy to predict.

This kid is the proverbial "own worst enemy." Unfortunately for him, he's appears to be yet another wanderer who shall "roam the desert" for 40 years, before he "gets it."

Leave a comment:

• Wuzee
    replied
    Dude got his 41 and his Big Ten film for the pro scouts. College has served its purpose for him.

I’ll be interested to see how he copes in the pros when his support system is not with him 24/7 and he has money and a lot of free time. Doesn’t bode well, I fear.

Leave a comment:

• shockersx
    replied
    Damn. Hope everything works out for Teddy and he ends up rolling in the dough overseas. Mostly hope he finds peace in his life. That article from The Athletic when he was here was really eye opening as to what he’s dealt with.

Leave a comment:

• Horn28Clem30
    replied
    Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
    Wish he could have played right away for us. He may have flourished under Coach Marshall’s leadership. I know that may not be the pc thing to say but it could very well be true. I hope he can get it together and have a productive life.
    I'm the opposite - after watching some Nebraska games, I'm very glad he never played here. Something about the way he carried himself just rubbed me the wrong way.

Leave a comment:

• WeWillShockU
    replied
    Wish he could have played right away for us. He may have flourished under Coach Marshall’s leadership. I know that may not be the pc thing to say but it could very well be true. I hope he can get it together and have a productive life.

Leave a comment:

• SkoShox
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
    Teddy Allen is leaving Nebraska per the school...
    Teddy has slept in more beds than a Broadway prostitute. Who's next?

Leave a comment:

• mjbaker84
    replied
    Teddy Allen is leaving Nebraska per the school...

Leave a comment:

• ShockRef
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    TA would have been fun to watch in a Shocker uniform. 3 more steals today.
    Hopefully has jettisoned his internal demons, but is certainly a talent on the floor.
    I know last year was eventually kiboshed, but he would have made a serious difference.
    Just one of those type players who moves well and always around the ball. He sees the floor action so well, one of those things that separates him from others.

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    TA would have been fun to watch in a Shocker uniform. He had 22 and 3 more steals today.
    Last edited by wichshock65; November 28, 2020, 12:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Allen started and was 6-10 with 14 points, 5 rebounds, 3 steals, and 2 assists in Nebraska's win over McNeese today.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    commented on 's reply
    ****! :(

T

...:cool:

• BostonWu
    commented on 's reply
    Best to head back to Boy's Town

• WstateU
    replied
    Unfortunately, I'd say "Boy"... :(