No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple has to win the tourney to get in now. They really screwed the pooch tonight
    One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• You can stick a fork in Temple's at large chances.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Post-game interview...

Announcer: Coach Ollie, what did you learn about your team that maybe you didn't know before tonight.

Coach Ollie: That these guys play hard and can win a game when the other team can't throw it in the ocean.

Maybe I missed the exact quote.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Shoxthemonkey
          Shoxthemonkey commented
          Editing a comment
          That's what I heard.

• These sec sec sec teams need to quit fouling and let us get to Houston/smu on time.
        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Maybe Ole Miss can go on a 15-0 run in the last 2 minutes and make their game interesting.

Comment

• What does Kentucky call their "Senior Night"? Is it "Freshman Night"?

Comment

• Shoxthemonkey
              Shoxthemonkey commented
              Editing a comment
              Walk on Appreciation night

• Shocker Mama
              Shocker Mama commented
              Editing a comment
              That made me laugh.

• Temple gets up for Wichita State but not Connecticut. Who'da thunk it?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Jankovich might get exposed once Shake Milton graduates. May as well call that team

Shake
              Milton
              University

Comment

• Temple beat UCONN earlier in the year by 30, but loses to a UCONN team which has almost packed it in? I hope the Shox do not look past any team in the AAC tourney as Fever said, they all GET UP for us and we need to expect that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                  Temple beat UCONN earlier in the year by 30, but loses to a UCONN team which has almost packed it in? I hope the Shox do not look past any team in the AAC tourney as Fever said, they all GET UP for us and we need to expect that.
                  aac tourney? i hope the shox don't look past ucf (top 75) tomorrow night.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post

aac tourney? i hope the shox don't look past ucf (top 75) tomorrow night.
                    Yup two Q1 games left. These two games are worth a seed line at least

Comment

• #4 Villanova in OT against Seton Hall

Comment

• Houston scarier than Cincy? Watching the game and they know how to finish games unlike us.

Comment

• AndShock
                          AndShock commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Houston is a worse matchup for us. Cincy is probably the best matchup for us in the top 20. We’re lucky they’re in our conference.

• Dan
                          Dan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Houston is a good team. I said they could very well win Orlando. Look at how easily they are handling SMU. They’re more Jekyll and Hyde than us, but I think they may be better when they play their best, their defense can be very good.

• pogo
                          pogo commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Gray is the one that makes them go. One drive to the basket where he actually bumps the guy guarding him while in the air draws the foul creates separation and makes the basket reminds me of FVV. Dribble penetration and kicks it out for the open 3 time and time again. Scary

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yup two Q1 games left. These two games are worth a seed line at least
                        Our Q1 record could skyrocket with 2 wins this week. The win @ Tulsa is also very close to moving to Q1 so we could be sitting at 6-2 in that dept with a little luck.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Villanova fouls up 3 to get the win. I thought they could have easily called it a shooting foul. There was 1 second left on the clock. Not sure you can get much closer to “in the act of shooting” than that.

Comment

Working...
                          X