No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still a heated battle between UNI and Loyola with 6 minutes left in the game. If UNI wins, Mitch Holthaus said it would be the first time in Arch Madness history that the #9 seed has beaten the #1 seed.

Comment

• Rhodes has perfected the UNI flop but I have seen it called an offensive foul 0 times. It’s almost like a player flinging himself backwards isn’t a foul. Weird.

Comment

• Classic MVC battle, 44-39 at the u4. In the 2nd half.

#15 Michigan has tipped against Nebraska. A win for Nebraska likely puts them in the tourney. It would also really help WSU's case against Michigan in seeding and polls.

Comment

• How in the world did SMU lose to UNI? They are horrendous.

Comment

• FadedCrown
            FadedCrown commented
            Editing a comment
            UNI had injuries

• I wonder if UNI fans still think they've got an at large hope....

Comment

• I have a feeling it won't be long and the Men's Valley tournament will be held in Moline, IL too (site of the Women's tournament).

Comment

• UNI trying to foul and can't do it.

Comment

• I would be surprised if Loyola wins the tournament. They do not look great.

Comment

• Cdizzle
                  Cdizzle commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not a lot standing in their way.

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                I would be surprised if Loyola wins the tournament. They do not look great.
                I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and blame the UNI effect. Remember how horrible we were against them in the 2016 tournament? Score at the end of regulation was 48 all if I remember right.

Comment

• Is it bad that there are more posts about the game on here then UNI's message board has?

Comment

• UNI misses a 3 that would have tied it with 11 seconds left.

Comment

• After a bunch of late scoring (relatively speaking), it looks like Loyola is going to pull it off. The Valley time clock keeper hasn't improved either. The clock said there was .9 seconds left, after checking the monitor, they changed it to 2.4 seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
                        The Valley time clock keeper hasn't improved either.
                        Oh wow. Forgot about this. Did they at least stay on the whole time? They went out shortly before a game basically every day I attended.

Comment

• shocker3
                          shocker3 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh I forgot about that problem. I was referring to the famous finish against Creighton a few years ago, when the timekeeper gave the Jays an eternity at the end of the game to beat us.

• FINAL: Loyola 54, UNI 50. Loyola didn't look that good, but maybe it was first game jitters and a tough UNI defense. To me, they certainly did NOT pass the eye test for an at large bid to the NCAA tournament.

Comment

• Conference tournament games aren't easy. Ask Michigan and Indiana. Happy to see Loyola advance past UNI. This is the Ramblers (once in a generation) year.

Comment

Working...
                          X