No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redemption for that terrible foul call with 11 seconds left to give NC 2 FT's to keep them in it.
    2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
    2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
    2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
    2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
    The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
      This was a really good Games of Interest night.
      Have to do our part, but I see a path.

Comment

• K-State loses, they’ll be competing with Temple for a bid. Bonnies down going down to the wire with Davidson. Bonnies will be competing with Temple for a bid. Could be a couple good minutes for the AAC.

Comment

• Always a good night when UNCheat loses, especially on Senior Night, especially on a buzzer beater.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
            UNC just lost on a running buzzer beater. They’re ahead of WSU on the Bracket Matrix. Auburn down 10 with 1:28 left. They’re ahead of WSU on the Bracket Matrix.
            With both of those being Q1 games, I wonder how the committee will view those loses.

Comment

• Steeleshocker
              Steeleshocker commented
              Editing a comment
              If nothing else, it prevents them from getting one more Q1 win and allows WSU a chance to make up ground with 2 Q1 games this week.

• Slykryck
              Slykryck commented
              Editing a comment
              Great point. Guess I didn’t realize UCF was still holding on to a top 75 spot.

• The St Bonaventure and Davidson game has entered a third OT. A combined SEVEN players have fouled out to this point.

Comment

• ShockTalk
              ShockTalk commented
              Editing a comment
              Bonnies win 117-113 over Davidson.

• Do 30 point home losses count as a Q4 loss, regardless of opponent?
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Not sure where to put this tid bit,, but Bonzie Colson makes his return tonight for ND. ,, is that in time for him ,and ND to help us in any way ?
              From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• ShockTalk
                ShockTalk commented
                Editing a comment
                I think they're considered a lower bubble team right now. If they finish well (they should beat Pitt without him, but would probably still lose @VA even with a with a fully healthy, ready to play Colson). Their hope is to upset someone in their tourney and go a few rounds upping their chances.

• Jamar Howard 4 President
                Jamar Howard 4 President commented
                Editing a comment
                I think they have to upset @Virginia AND win 2 ACC Tourney games to have a chance at an at large bid. More importantly, though a good finish might not get them a bid, it would help remind the committee that they were a good team when the Shox played them 3+ months ago.

• Guys like him and Shake... I just really hope they get something good to close out this season

Comment

• Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                Not sure where to put this tid bit,, but Bonzie Colson makes his return tonight for ND. ,, is that in time for him ,and ND to help us in any way ?
                Notre Dame up 17 against a horrible Pitt team. I think everyone except for the Pitt AD knew that Stallings was a bad hire but I don't think anyone knew he was going to send that program into the abyss quite this fast.

Comment

• Temple and UCONN playing on CBSSN right now. Temple down 6 with 15 minutes left. Very important game for Temple and their at-large hopes.

Comment

• Temple opened the second half by scoring 2 points in the first 7-1/2 minutes. Then they picked it up and ended up scoring 6 in the first 10 minutes of the half. Even with that, they're only down 3 and they've got the ball.

This is not a good basketball game.

UConn - 59
                    Temple - 56

3:22 left.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• If Temple were shooting the 3 half as well as they did in Wichita they would lead by double digits.
                      One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Aargh
                        Aargh commented
                        Editing a comment
                        They'd be ahead if they could hit free throws. At one point they were 4/10. Then a 59% FT shooter hit 2 in a row! That brought them up to 50% for the game.

• Looks like UCONN is gonna pull it out. At least we’ve upgraded to our conference mates getting Evansvilled by UCONN instead of getting Evansvilled by...Evansville

Comment

• Temple is 2/16 from 3 in the second half. UGH!
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                        X