No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocktalk you described it perfectly and I saw it. My point was meant to resound around TT shouldn’t have allowed a court storming in the first place. I just found it ironic since Smart the Okie State player tried punching a fan who mouthed off in Lubbock a few years ago. Why is it always in Lubbock? Just coincidence I guess.

Comment

• I thought the big12-2 made it illegal for court storming a couple years ago after a fan pushed a member of the opposing team after the game?
      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
        I thought the big12-2 made it illegal for court storming a couple years ago after a fan pushed a member of the opposing team after the game?
        I believe you’re thinking of the incident at K state and I think it was just a self-imposed ban by the University. Not a league thing

Comment

• One more game with possible impact on the rankings yet to be played this weekend. North Carolina State at Virginia at 5 PM. North Carolina State’s last two games have been victories over #18 and #2.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

I believe you’re thinking of the incident at K state and I think it was just a self-imposed ban by the University. Not a league thing
            Big 12 Conference schools could now face fines, and even the loss of future home games, for failing to keep fans from storming courts or rushing fields after games.

Punishments can be levied by the Big 12 office.
            Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• Go figure WVU's next game is against KU. Once again this loser conference just lays it down to KU.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• NC State not helping us out so far. Virginia up by 10 at the half.

Comment

• Miami leading Duke 54-44 in the second half.

Comment

• wichshock65
                    wichshock65 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ok. I think I have this figured out. If Miami wins they'll jump to top 5 cause they beat Duke. Duke will stay put because they lost to a quality Miami team on the road, right???

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                  Miami leading Duke 54-44 in the second half.
                  Make that 59-46.

Nice to see Duke justified in their poll bump and subsequent leapfrog of us with their amazing wins over Pittsburgh and Wake Forest.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Duke making a comeback. All is not lost. We get to watch Larranaga lose his ****.

Comment

• lol @ Maryland.

Oh, and Miami ******* sucks.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Eric
                        Eric commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This level is hard.

• Damn. Miami is gonna lose by double digits.

Comment

• Bill Self is dressed like a barber.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Eric
                          Eric commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He is going for the Huggins look

• The rug already looks frustrated 30 seconds in.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Miami up by 13 with 8:00 to go, promptly gives up 18 straight to Duke. At one point, Duke outscored Miami 27-4. :eek:

Comment

Working...
                          X