Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

UH may win the whole thing in Orlando.
    I would say any of the top three teams could. Temple could get hot or lose in the first round. I don't like USF's chances.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Aargh
      Aargh commented
      Editing a comment
      Not liking USF's chances is a safe bet.

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

UH may win the whole thing in Orlando.
    72 hours earlier, Houston lost a clunker to a rather pedestrian Memphis team.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Dan
      Dan commented
      Editing a comment
      yep, we're capable of losing clunkers as well. I just think they have right combination of offense and defense to get hot and win it all. Not saying we can't, but I'm not looking forward to playing them again.

• Cdizzle
      Cdizzle commented
      Editing a comment
      We'll see. Houston gets away with a lot more defensively at home, and their record reflects it.

• It seemed like the game synopsis I read was that MSU went to a zone which stopped Houston. Is this just a recent thing or has MSU played zone the whole season or just recently due to some injuries.

Comment

• FGCU starts play as the 1 seed in the ASUN tourney tonight.

If you're like me, your clock may still be off with WSU playing its conference tourney a week later than usual, but it's that time of year again.

Comment

• another shocker
        another shocker commented
        Editing a comment
        how strange.. the mvc tournament starts this week.

• Aargh
        Aargh commented
        Editing a comment
        The MVC championship game is on CBS as soon as the WSU/Cincy game concludes.

• Jamar Howard 4 President
        Jamar Howard 4 President commented
        Editing a comment
        Aargh, I expect a massive wave of dads across the nation saying "alright, nothing good to watch, let's get the kids out of the house and go to the park" at approx 1pm on Sunday.

• Marquette gets an overtime road win over Georgetown. Incredibly slim at large hopes still alive.

Comment

• Florida Gulf Coast wins its opening round game in the Atlantic Sun Tournament - Quarterfinals

Comment

• Always fun when Duke loses.

Comment

• In MEAC action, Savannah State beat North Carolina Central tonight 86 to 75.

Comment

• Big South and Patriot League conference tournaments start tonight. This might be the first year where I have to root against the “good” mid-majors in conference tournaments. There’s quite a few I wouldn’t want to play as a 3 or 4 seed.

Comment

• #17 Rhode Island down 46-21 at home to St. Joe's with 15 minutes left. Possible chance we compete with Rhode Island for a seed.

Comment

• Rhode Island is just getting rocked. Wow.

Tennessee, also potential competition for seeding, is up 8 at MissSt

Comment

• If for some reason OU receives an NCAA bid, they should refuse it. They've pretty much mailed it in.

I haven't seen a free fall this impressive in quite a while.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Cdizzle
                      Cdizzle commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They are just a shell of the team we saw in December.

Reminds me of '07 WSU: legit top 10 ball for 6 weeks and then just legit bad team

• Why couldn't we have played this Oklahoma team?

4/23 shooting and 1/12 from 3. Some pretty good looks until Young started jacking up half court shots.

Comment

• Is there any way the Baylor beatdown of OU helps us? Can Baylor move up? Or is it a wash? Or does the OU loss drop them to a worse loss?
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• I would not be sad if Arkansas held on against Auburn.

Comment

Working...
                        X