• Show
Clear All

• UNC loses...again
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Cdizzle
      Cdizzle commented
      Editing a comment
      That result probably pretty much locks in Duke and UNC ahead of WSU, right or wrong.

• ShockerFever
      ShockerFever commented
      Editing a comment
      nm

• MO State's Paul Lusk gets the can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post

They wont. Next contract will be elsewhere. Guarantee it.
      My money is on the TaxSlayer Center in the Quad Cities area (Moline, IL) where the Valley currently holds its WBB basketball tournament. Probably should move the Valley Offices their as well. they have no need to be in St. Louis. I think this would be a much better fit for what the Valley has become and aspires to be.

Comment

• Rlh04d
        Rlh04d commented
        Editing a comment
        Perhaps a name change to go with it. Only 30% of the conference is now actually in the Missouri River Valley footprint.

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      This moves Marquette to 56 on the RPI. Between them and OSU we have a possibility of 2 more Q1 wins by the time championship week is done
      For OSU, adding a win vs OU and a loss vs KU to their schedule puts their RPI at exactly 75. Gonna be close.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post

For OSU, adding a win vs OU and a loss vs KU to their schedule puts their RPI at exactly 75. Gonna be close.
        Sounds like they just need to beat OU and then pick off KU a third time.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Loyla up 15 with 14 minutes left.

Good for them. I hope they win.
          The Assman

Comment

• Tulsa started their game against Temple with a 24-0 run.
            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Shock Top
              Shock Top commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh my...

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
            Loyla up 15 with 14 minutes left.

Good for them. I hope they win.
            Now up 17 with 8 minutes left. I am sure you guys will all be broken up over Illinois State losing.
            2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
            2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
            2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
            2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
            The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post

Now up 17 with 8 minutes left. I am sure you guys will all be broken up over Illinois State losing.
              Muller about to be 0-3 in Arch Madness Finals, such a shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post

I hope Loyola wins. They deserve to go to the big dance with the season they have had. It would be sad if they were to lose and Illinois St steals a bid. Illinois St would probably end up as a 14 or 15 seed, whereas Loyola would probably get a 11 or 12 seed. After what happened to WSU the last couple of years (ncaa tournament committee seeding), there is little doubt in my mind that Loyola would not get an at large bid if they were to lose today.

Comment

• FGCU down 31 to Lipscomb at halftime in the A-Sun tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker3 View Post

I hope Loyola wins. They deserve to go to the big dance with the season they have had. It would be sad if they were to lose and Illinois St steals a bid. Illinois St would probably end up as a 14 or 15 seed, whereas Loyola would probably get a 11 or 12 seed. After what happened to WSU the last couple of years (ncaa tournament committee seeding), there is little doubt in my mind that Loyola would not get an at large bid if they were to lose today.
                    There is a bright spot to the day

Comment

• At least the Redurds lost. Enjoy watching us on tv again in a couple of weeks, losers.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• That was Illinois State’s sixth loss in the Arch Madness title game in the last eleven years.

Breaks my heart.
                        78-65

Comment

• Loyola will be a tough draw for somebody. Custer was seriously considering transferring here when he left Iowa State.

Comment

Working...
                          X