Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Good one.

Do WSU fans constantly post and live on MSU message boards like MSU fans do on WSU message boards?

I guess we know who's boss.
    MSU has a message board?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      MSU has a message board?
      If a bear farts in the woods does it make a sound?

Sure they have a message board. My guess it looks a lot like a MSU vs Drake game at JQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
        If a bear farts in the woods does it make a sound?

Sure they have a message board. My guess it looks a lot like a MSU vs Drake game at JQ.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
          I'd be real surprised is MSU's board didn't come up dead last in the MVC when it comes to overall activity and number of regular posters. Their board makes Loyola's look like Reddit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            I'd be real surprised is MSU's board didn't come up dead last in the MVC when it comes to overall activity and number of regular posters. Their board makes Loyola's look like Reddit.
            It is kind of a joke. I don't even remember my name over there but one time I posted something negative about the ticket office and I was told by an administrator that Kyle Moats had emailed them to complain about the negativity so they were going to be forced to ask me to knock it off. Another time I made a joke about the Marty Prather sign guy dude and something similar happened. It personally offended him and I was encouraged to not mention him again because he is a major booster. If I continued to post there I would be in one of their North Korea style reeducation camps no doubt.

In general they are a bunch of people that tuck their Antigua Bears polo shirts in their khaki shorts/pants and think that Nickelback is awesome. I am an anti-establishment Bears fan myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
              In general they are a bunch of people that tuck their Antigua Bears polo shirts in their khaki shorts/pants and think that Nickelback is awesome. I am an anti-establishment Bears fan myself.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
                It is kind of a joke. I don't even remember my name over there but one time I posted something negative about the ticket office and I was told by an administrator that Kyle Moats had emailed them to complain about the negativity so they were going to be forced to ask me to knock it off. Another time I made a joke about the Marty Prather sign guy dude and something similar happened. It personally offended him and I was encouraged to not mention him again because he is a major booster. If I continued to post there I would be in one of their North Korea style reeducation camps no doubt.

I'd just like to point out that in my time as admin on this site, I have never once been contacted by ANYONE at Wichita State. Not about anything, let alone censorship. I don't know what's more worrisome about that situation, an admin who would falsely use the university AD as a scapegoat, or an AD that feels the need to censor their fan base.
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• I'm just surprised so many Missouri State fans:

a) know what the internet is
                  b) apparently have disposable income to spend on said internet
                  c) can read

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                    I'd just like to point out that in my time as admin on this site, I have never once been contacted by ANYONE at Wichita State. Not about anything, let alone censorship. I don't know what's more worrisome about that situation, an admin who would falsely use the university AD as a scapegoat, or an AD that feels the need to censor their fan base.
                    Most worrisome: An AD that set up his own fan base website!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Most worrisome: An AD that set up his own fan base website!
                      Hey, if he can also set up a functioning radio broadcast, perhaps we could learn a thing.

Comment

• I was contacted once regarding content posted here. But it wasn't because the content in question was negative.

Comment

• EVANSVILLE, Ind. – University of Evansville Director of Athletics Mark Spencer has announced that head men's basketball coach Marty Simmons has signed a contract extension to remain at his alma mater.

Comment

• Shaking head.
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                              Shaking head.
                              Am I missing something here? Sure sounds to me he deserves an extension based on what he has done recently.

"Simmons is entering his 10th year at the helm of the Purple Aces program. He is coming off of the program's best season in 27 years as Evansville went 25-9 and advanced to the Missouri Valley Conference Championship Game for the second time in program history. He has directed the squad to five postseason appearances and 20 or more wins in three of the last four seasons."

Comment

• You're missing relevant information like SOS and non-alphabet-soup post-season appearances.

And the 9-year history which is a sub-500 record against D1 opponents and 2 winning league records.

I could go on.

Comment

Working...
                                X