American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    We neither need nor want to understand you. You're the noob here. Maybe you should try to understand us, but evidently that would take too much effort on your part.

You need to STFU - and I mean NOW! and try to comprehend how these here message boards on the Internet work. We're not here to educfate you. Your constant begging for links, proof, verification of every single thing that gets posted is lame and needs to stop.

Do what the rest of us did. Take some time. Do some digging. Some posters here are very kn0owledgable about the inner workings of athletics at WSU. We tend to trust that they give us accurate info when that's prudent, and give us nothing when that is appropriate.

Figure out who those posters are. Figure out who just blows smoke up other people's butts. You're the leader in that category right now.

If this board isn't to your liking - and it appears it is not - then I'd recommend you visit another WSU fan board. There's a guy over there who'd be glad to help you out. His name is ColdBlooded. You can find him here:

http://wheatshockers.com/
    Great advice for the mini-troll.

Comment

We neither need nor want to understand you. You're the noob here. Maybe you should try to understand us, but evidently that would take too much effort on your part.

You need to STFU - and I mean NOW! and try to comprehend how these here message boards on the Internet work. We're not here to educfate you. Your constant begging for links, proof, verification of every single thing that gets posted is lame and needs to stop.

Do what the rest of us did. Take some time. Do some digging. Some posters here are very kn0owledgable about the inner workings of athletics at WSU. We tend to trust that they give us accurate info when that's prudent, and give us nothing when that is appropriate.

Figure out who those posters are. Figure out who just blows smoke up other people's butts. You're the leader in that category right now.

If this board isn't to your liking - and it appears it is not - then I'd recommend you visit another WSU fan board. There's a guy over there who'd be glad to help you out. His name is ColdBlooded. You can find him here:

http://wheatshockers.com/
      So, don't ask questions. Don't ask for references. Go it. Full blown circle- you know the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by mini-shock View Post
        So, don't ask questions. Don't ask for references. Go it. Full blown circle- you know the rest.
        you say you want to learn and want to be educated. Kinder and more gentle efforts to educate you have utterly failed. I put your opportunity to learn into some more easily understood terms. Your response is that this is just a circle-jerk.

Great! Oh, boy! I attempt to give you what you've asked for and you respond with an insult to all the posters here. What a great way to introduce yourself to a message board. Insult all of us. Yeah, that always works.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

you say you want to learn and want to be educated. Kinder and more gentle efforts to educate you have utterly failed. I put your opportunity to learn into some more easily understood terms. Your response is that this is just a circle-jerk.

Great! Oh, boy! I attempt to give you what you've asked for and you respond with an insult to all the posters here. What a great way to introduce yourself to a message board. Insult all of us. Yeah, that always works.
          Mini is a troll; how else did you think he would respond? Ignore the troll and he will leave!

Comment

• Big changes happening at Koch Arena.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              https://twitter.com/travisheying/sta...45172623503361

Big changes happening at Koch Arena.
              Aw man I missed the sand blasting event!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                Aw man I missed the sand blasting event!
                That's just a protective covering on the floor. They are installing the new lighting/electrical.

Comment

• I wonder what they'll do with the MVC championship banners.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    https://twitter.com/travisheying/sta...45172623503361

Big changes happening at Koch Arena.
                    I noticed a reply to the orignal tweet that indicates lighting is changing to LED - does this give the arena the means to enhance the pregame experience –blacking out the arena?

Comment

• Originally posted by chitown_shocker View Post
                      I noticed a reply to the orignal tweet that indicates lighting is changing to LED - does this give the arena the means to enhance the pregame experience –blacking out the arena?
                      WICHITA, Kan. – Work will begin soon to upgrade the lighting inside Wichita State's Charles Koch Arena with new quick-start, energy-efficient LED lamps.

It looks like that will be an option with the new lighting per GoShockers.com

Comment

• Originally posted by chitown_shocker View Post
                        Some might call it an enhancement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          Total waste of cash
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                            Total waste of cash
                            Don't worry, 'Chuck' wrote the check!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              Total waste of cash
                              I mean. It's not my cup of tea. And I feel pretty strongly that there was a $500k-size hole in the baseball program it could have been thrown in, but what do I know.

Comment

• Today is the last day in the Missouri Valley Conference. Tomorrow is the first day in the American. It is a great day to be a shocker. I don't get tired of letting that sink in.

Comment

Working...
                                X