American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
    It's actually worse than that, Doc. They have two or three words for a lot of things we say in one, like hamburger. That's why they have to talk so damn fast you can't understand what they're saying. Spanish may be even more annoying.
    Menage a trois.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by pony94 View Post
      If you have been awaiting approval from the AAC board you should be good to go. Any issues send me a PM.
      Man oh man did I read that wrong at first (and 2nd and 3rd).

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
        It's actually worse than that, Doc. They have two or three words for a lot of things we say in one, like hamburger.
        Royale with cheese.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Ok, game's over. Where's the $&*#ing announcement?
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• It's go time.

Comment

• I predict productivity will be quite poor in ol' Doo-dah this week.

Comment

• This thread's getting almost 10,000 page views per day right now. No joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  This crowd is too young....
                  You're just a wild and crazy guy!

Comment

• I'm freaking sick of checking this thread. But I can't stop.

Comment

• Wednesday. The announcement will be Wednesday. Actually I have no idea. But I did have Carolina in my bracket winning the tournament.

Comment

• Wednesday makes sense.. Give Carolina one full day of press love

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                          Wednesday makes sense.. Give Carolina one full day of press love
                          Carolina will get nothing and like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            I was surprised to learn just now that neither Tulsa nor SMU have baseball teams. Temple is the other team with no baseball. Here are the standings:
                            http://theamerican.org/standings.aspx?path=baseball
                            Baseball road trips are going to be much tougher in the American. The three closest schools that play baseball are: Memphis, Houston and Tulane. Maybe DBU can move with us to the American for baseball only:sneakiness:

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                              I predict productivity will be quite poor in ol' Doo-dah this week.
                              I could really go for some B's and G's right now...

Comment

• Can we have an announcement now, pleeeeease?

Comment

Working...
                                X