Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
    Oh boy, we are desperate...
    Desperate ? Who's Desperate? Did the AAC say we were Desperate? .. I hope they didn't. I'm not Desperate, they're Desperate ...

Comment

• Why wouldn't we be desperate? We're sitting in the toilet bowl, making ever-tighter circles, with the rest of the turds in this league.
      Last edited by Eric; March 29, 2017, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
        Ok, It's lunch time where is the announcement?
        A little early for lunch...unless they're on the east coast??????
        I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
        If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• On the AAC board it was reported that Tulane has released it's conference volleyball schedule. I don't know if anything can, or should, be read into that.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            On the AAC board it was reported that Tulane has released it's conference volleyball schedule. I don't know if anything can, or should, be read into that.

Comment

• No wichita state on that 2017 conference volleyball schedule

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                No wichita state on that 2017 conference volleyball schedule
                I'm sure fitting a couple of matches with WSU in there wouldn't be an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                  Molly Ringwald is one helluva actress.
                  One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Virginia Commonwealth University announced today it will join the Atlantic 10 Conference effective July 1, 2012.

Just as a note. Announced May 15, 2012. VCU moves to the A10 effective July 1, 2012.

Comment

• The newest shocker fan needs to start his shockerfandom off on a good footing. Anybody know where I can get a WSU newborn onsie with an AAC logo?
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                        The newest shocker fan needs to start his shockerfandom off on a good footing. Anybody know where I can get a WSU newborn onsie with an AAC logo?
                        At the rate it's going you may have to settle for a twosie.

Comment

• Probably Tads for the onsie and walmart for the Sharpie. Is the little bugger here already or are you just getting prepped?
                          One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• @WuDrWu: and his lack of hidden coded messages today makes me sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              @WuDrWu: and his lack of hidden coded messages today makes me sad.
                              and to think I believed in him enough to even change my avatar. A sad day indeed.

Comment

Working...
                              X