American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
    I wonder. Are Memphis fans getting anxious? Just a couple years ago wsu put a beat down on them. Ugly doesn't begin to describe it. Suppose they now have to play the shox every year. They'll hate it. Winning is fun. Absolutely getting owned is not.

Speaking of getting owned... Tulsa has lost 5 of 6 to wsu since restarting the series. I doubt they are excited about playing twice a year. No way they want to be reunited in the same conference. Got out of the rivalry for a while, but now it is time to kick start it again whether they like it or not.

You know what will be rally interesting is if the non-con turns out strong next year too, because if teams like OU can turn it around, wsu's Rpi could be off the charts! That might be hard to get used to because I can't remember a time where schedule wasn't a hindrance.

Many thanks to this administration. Excellent job!
    OSU might suck though. Underwood gone, and Evans also leaving.

But I'll leave those worries to another thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
      I wonder. Are Memphis fans getting anxious? Just a couple years ago wsu put a beat down on them. Ugly doesn't begin to describe it. Suppose they now have to play the shox every year. They'll hate it. Winning is fun. Absolutely getting owned is not.

Speaking of getting owned... Tulsa has lost 5 of 6 to wsu since restarting the series. I doubt they are excited about playing twice a year. No way they want to be reunited in the same conference. Got out of the rivalry for a while, but now it is time to kick start it again whether they like it or not.

You know what will be really interesting is if the non-con turns out strong next year too, because if teams like OU can turn it around, wsu's Rpi could be off the charts! That might be hard to get used to because I can't remember a time where schedule wasn't a hindrance.

Many thanks to this administration. Excellent job!
      If I were to speculate, I'd say Tulsa was/is probably one of the strongest--if not the strongest--advocates of us joining the conference. I'd wager a not insignificant amount that Memphis was/is also in our corner.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Comment

• I haven't heard this much speculative hype since the roof was *almost* blown off of Koch several years ago because of a certain Aussie cager...

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
            https://twitter.com/KelMoney24/statu...28253602795520

Hmm is Kellen strictly talking about just being in the Kenpom top 10. Or is there more to his tweet?....

Lmao ;)

Kellen is a smart dude

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
              And this simply doesn't happen if Gregg and Lynn Marshall had not come to Wichita. Incredible!!! Took 10 years but so worth it!!! Hey FSF...next season will be the Marshalls 11th season! What's cooking then huh??? Whoot!!!!!!
              That ELEVEN Trivia Thread will get 'action jackson' wore out then for sure for shore good buddy. See, Doc is not the only SN dignitary that has skills to speak in Cap. Codes and I did it all in one word as a smat feller would do. :) Happy days on SN!!! It's all good!!!!!!!!!!!=11
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Anything?Anything? Bueller? Bueller?
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• AAC! AAC!
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                    Anything?Anything? Bueller? Bueller?
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Who does a guy need to sleep with to get some inside information? I've seen the movie "Working Girl", I know how it works.
                      Professional gas passer.

Comment

• I'm just waiting to hear Will Kunkel has been assigned to Bismarck, ND to do the farm reporting.

Comment

• TWENTY MINUTES?!

Ya'll are killing both me, and my productivity at work.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                            Anyone know how to check flight records for planes going to or from Providence, RI from Jabara?
                            Yes

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                            If there have been some recently that would be a good sign.
                            It could also mean squadouche. It could mean anything or nothing.

Comment

• Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• The end is near and draweth nigh and we hope will open up new beginnings.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X