American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
    Season ticket renewals don't need any of that yet. Just the total price.
    The point was the printing won't happen till fall
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
      We do know that one of them will be WSU vs TBA on TBA at TBA o'clock played at IBA.
      We you saying the IBA game will be included in the season ticket package? Do you have a source for this information?
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• I doubt there will be any news before their season ends. One AAC team is going to the NIT championship game Thursday. Welcome home, then settle in.....Not much chance this week.

Comment

• Oops, I meant to reply to others with a quote. Not off topic from a few pages back when everyone was whining about seeding.[/QUOTE]

My only regret was we weren't put in the Midwest with the Chickens. They don't have the character guys required to do the dirty work like hitting the glass. When the going got tough, they were looking for shots. And horrible D!

They tapped out again!!!

BTW #ChokingChickens

Comment

• Did any notice Fran Fraschilla slip up tonight during the UCF NIT game mentioning WSU joining the AAC?

Comment

• Originally posted by WSU757 View Post
              Did any notice Fran Fraschilla slip up tonight during the UCF NIT game mentioning WSU joining the AAC?
              Do you remember when it was? The replay will be on ESPN3 shortly.

Comment

• I think it was ESPN2, in the middle of the second half he was talking about teams in the American, then mentioned they will be expanding their basketball conference with Wichita State.

Comment

I think it was ESPN2, in the middle of the second half he was talking about teams in the American, then mentioned they will be expanding their basketball conference with Wichita State.
                  Nvm I need to read better.

Comment

• All AAC teams eliminated. Time for an announcement

Comment

• Comment

• Just heard the replay. He said "AAC may be adding an expansion team from Wichita, KS". Key words "MAY BE..."

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
                          Just heard the replay. He said "AAC may be adding an expansion team from Wichita, KS". Key words "MAY BE..."
                          Yep. Around 13:05 second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            All AAC teams eliminated. Time for an announcement

Comment

Did any notice Fran Fraschilla slip up tonight during the UCF NIT game mentioning WSU joining the AAC?
                              Fran knows the rumors as well as any of his media buddies do, but I'd be surprised if he has a direct hotline to the AAC presidents.

Comment

• You're still here?

It's over....go home.

Go.

Comment

Working...
                                X