American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Looking forward to hearing from Shocker Coaches and Players and not just 3G and the men's basketball team.

Comment

• Sexton does take a lot of flack - some deserved, some undeserved - and he was a seemingly terrible fit as an AD, but the dude legitimately loves WSU as much as most of us do.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
          I'm happy to have to cancel my room reservations for next March
          Hello Orlando!

Comment

• Did somebody say AAC?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              If true that is truely great news. The cancers can go foist their vile nincompoopery upon the private sector now, and see how well that works out for them.
              It is. I haven't been a student for almost six years, but I try to keep up to date on what's happening on the campus of my alma mater.

Let's just say, I haven't been the most pleased with the SGA's performance the last few years. This new president is a bright young ladyl. I think she'll help rebuild the relationship with the administration and look to join in on the effort of growing the university rather then try to hold it back like some people seem to have been trying to.

I digress, another topic for another day. Back to your regularly scheduled AAC celebration!
              The Assman

Comment

• Congrats Shockers. If anyone hears of a live-stream link to the afternoon presser, me and Jack Daniels would love to watch.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Screenshot_2017-04-07-10-22-46.jpg

2.5 mill geesh...i was thinking along the line of maybe 500k at the most then again maybe im just over reacting i feel uncomfortable just putting $10 in my gas tank.
                    Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Looking forward to hearing from Shocker Coaches and Players and not just 3G and the men's basketball team.
                      Not exactly what you asked, but here is Shaq

"New Conference same mindset Play Angry ���������� #watchus #ShockerNation"

Comment

• Welcome
                        Last edited by pony94; April 7, 2017, 10:27 AM. Reason: Already posted

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                          Hello Orlando!
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                            Hello Orlando!
                            I thought they were going to vote on rotating the conference tourney, also??? Any word on this???

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Hahahaha. I'm looking forward to having two shots at you guys every year now and a guaranteed home game to help our attendance and bring back some popularity in T-Town for our basketball program.

Everyone should feel free to head on over to aac.csnbbs.com and come join the rest of the AAC members in our conference talk. We have a good time over there!

Comment

Working...
                                X