American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
    True, but they can still raise ticket prices if those items haven't been printed yet.
    They don't even know the teams we're playing let alone the dates. All they could print today is WSU vs. TBA on TBA at TBA o'clock.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
      They don't even know the teams we're playing let alone the dates. All they could print today is WSU vs. TBA on TBA at TBA o'clock.
      Hope they don't spell TBA wrong.

Comment

• Play the team in front of you and if you can't beat them, you don't deserve the National Title. It doesn't bother me when we lose to better teams. It doesn't bother me when we play better teams. I'm not gonna cross my fingers every year hoping that we get a cake schedule with cake teams and play every game in our backyard. For me, it's shut up and play.

Comment

• Originally posted by mini-shock View Post
          Play the team in front of you and if you can't beat them, you don't deserve the National Title. It doesn't bother me when we lose to better teams. It doesn't bother me when we play better teams. I'm not gonna cross my fingers every year hoping that we get a cake schedule with cake teams and play every game in our backyard. For me, it's shut up and play.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Play the team in front of you and if you can't beat them, you don't deserve the National Title. It doesn't bother me when we lose to better teams. It doesn't bother me when we play better teams. I'm not gonna cross my fingers every year hoping that we get a cake schedule with cake teams and play every game in our backyard. For me, it's shut up and play.
            Wrong thread/Forum ... This goes in off-topic.

Comment

Season ticket renewals don't need any of that yet. Just the total price.
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                Wrong thread/Forum ... This goes in off-topic.
                Oops, I meant to reply to others with a quote. Not off topic from a few pages back when everyone was whining about seeding.

Comment

We do know that one of them will be WSU vs TBA on TBA at TBA o'clock played at IBA.

Comment

• The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                      We do know that one of them will be WSU vs TBA on TBA at TBA o'clock played at IBA.
                      TMI? No, TLI!
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I don't think anyone is asking for a cupcake schedule or preferential seeding. Besides in the NCAA Tournament there is really no such thing as a cupcake schedule for the most part. Maybe a few exceptions in the Round of 64. The fact of the matter is that currently the NCAA seeds all 64 teams in this tournament. If it is going to be seeded then it makes sense for that to be done in the fairest and most consistent matter that it can be. Nothing will ever be perfect but you can always strive to be as close to perfect as you can.

We understand. You don't care. You don't have to care. We don't care that you don't care. But that doesn't mean everyone needs to cop that same attitude. Clearly Coach Marshall cares and the vast majority of Shocker fans care about fair and consistent treatment in the seeding process.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 28, 2017, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Just fair and unbiased. Bring on the good teams of course. It would just be more cooler to play a Kentucky or kansas or Arizona in the Sweet-16 or Elite 8 or Final Four. The moving target is ridiculous and I really don't think it'll change to better metrics next year either.
                          FINAL FOURS:
                          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                          Number of Times Ranked: 157
                          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                          #3 - Dec. 2017
                          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                          #2 ~ March 2014
                          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            I don't think anyone is asking for a cupcake schedule or preferential seeding...

We understand. You don't care...Clearly Coach Marshall cares and the vast majority of Shocker fans care about fair and consistent treatment in the seeding process.
                            And that, 1972, is why he's only a mini-shock. If he were a full shock, he'd care.

Comment

Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Searching Twitter for news today was like:

"It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                                X