American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
    I don't see Kelly playing even 1 minute at the 3. He never has and I seriously doubt he starts now. I see him sharing the 4 with Willis early on. It will be interesting to see how things are shuffled around when McDuffie returns. Reaves may play a little 3 if R. Brown isn't ready and we also have Keyser.
    Rashard actually did get a handful of minutes down the stretch as a 3. I wouldn't be surprised to see that expand, he became an important tertiary ball handler down the stretch and even had 2.1 assists per game over the last 15 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
      Rashard actually did get a handful of minutes down the stretch as a 3. I wouldn't be surprised to see that expand, he became an important tertiary ball handler down the stretch and even had 2.1 assists per game over the last 15 games.
      don't remember that

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
        Was I the only one gasping when he brought the ball over mid-court line? I wasn't so concerned with his dribbling, but the moment he stopped dribbling, I didn't have a clue what was going to happen.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
          Was I the only one gasping when he brought the ball over mid-court line? I wasn't so concerned with his dribbling, but the moment he stopped dribbling, I didn't have a clue what was going to happen.
          That was freshman/sophomore Kelly and McDuffie. Junior Kelly was pretty good.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Kelly has the green light to dribble the ball up the court but I just don’t remember him ever playing the 3.

Comment

Kelly has the green light to dribble the ball up the court but I just don’t remember him ever playing the 3.
              I don’t recall that either. Seems as though it was McDuffie or Brown whenever it mattered.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Which second rotation front court would you rather see?

Nurger, Willis, Kelly

or

Nurger, Willis, Keyser

With an excess of capable front court players, I think it's more likely to use a front court player to cover the minutes McDuffie played spelling Brown.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I don’t necessarily think all those guys have to play together. You can sub out one at a time so that we always have a 2-3 starters in the game at all times.

Comment

I don’t necessarily think all those guys have to play together. You can sub out one at a time so that we always have a 2-3 starters in the game at all times.
                    Indeed, this isn't hockey.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Maybe I’m being conservative with Shamet’s decision. By all means if he can go pro, I would too. But I feel that he will have to prove himself this year after another summer of injury. If he can have a killer season, sure go pro. But if he struggles early, that will be the deciding factor.

Comment

• Some one mentioned tickets for the UC vs WSU game at UC.

I probably shouldn

Comment

• Just testing to see if I can post an image.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Just testing to see if I can post an image.

Looks like you did it!

Comment

• Anybody object to me moving this thread to the AAC forum and unstickying it?
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                Anybody object to me moving this thread to the AAC forum and unstickying it?
                                Please do. Also, can we get more threads per page? Useful stuff is going to fall off real quick once the season gets going.

Comment

Working...
                                X