American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Phoenix?! That's a weird sounding place...
    The Assman

Comment

• Where was the Final Four?

Comment

• With this move I am exstatic and sad. It's like getting rid of the 30 year old family car that still runs, but on its last legs and leaking exhaust fumes. Your sad to see it go, but it's making the family sick and you just scored a heck of a deal on a low mileage SUV. Let's do this!!!
        Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
        Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Where was the Final Four?
          Some ugly Internet school stadium....

Come to think of it, I think it was named Phoenix too....

Weird...
          The Assman

Comment

• I feel like I'm so far out of the loop on things. I'm the slow kid in the back of the class that keeps raising his hand to ask how many sides are on a triangle when the class is learning about derivatives.

Why do we care that the flight tracker shows something from Phoenix? Wouldn't HCGM have been at the Final Four?

Comment

• Same aircraft left for Phoenix from Jabara on Thursday. Not likely that's it's an out of towner coming in.

Comment

• The incoming Phoenix to Jabara plane today was also an outgoing Jabara to Phoenix plane last Thursday, so I hope Bardo, Boatright or Marshall had a good time. A really good time, if you know what I mean.

Could also just be a deep-pocketed college basketball fan who lives in Wichita.

The plane itself is a couple of rungs below a top tier corporate aircraft, though. Not to say I'd turn down a free ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                  Same aircraft left for Phoenix from Jabara on Thursday. Not likely that's it's an out of towner coming in.
                  Beat me to it.

Comment

• Reminds me of my childhood days

Comment

• Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
                      With this move I am exstatic and sad. It's like getting rid of the 30 year old family car that still runs, but on its last legs and leaking exhaust fumes. Your sad to see it go, but it's making the family sick and you just scored a heck of a deal on a low mileage SUV. Let's do this!!!
                      How bout this? I picked it up Friday morning.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Eric; April 4, 2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Wouldn't that pretty much line up with when the AAC polo-wearing crew with manila folders were spotted on campus though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          Wouldn't that pretty much line up with when the AAC polo-wearing crew with manila folders were spotted on campus though?
                          They arrived and departed by helicopter though, am I right?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                            They arrived and departed by helicopter though, am I right?
                            I only heard about the arrival.

Possible they used stealth copters for the departure, can't be sure.

Comment

• Who the heck flys an IAI Westwind??
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                How bout this? I picked it up Friday morning.
                                Wow Nice. That Shocker tag is nice! Oh the trucks cool also.
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X