X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
      Sidenote - I've talked to a couple beakers out here and they dont like this one bit. Scratching my head as to why...
      Why would they even care?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
        The rise of Wichita State is potentially not good for the chickens, and at best is negligible to them. The next Perry Ellis is going to have much more to think about before he signs his LOI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
          Maybe if WSU is playing SMU, UConn, Memphis, and Cincy, instead of Drake, Bradley, Indiana State, and MSU, they lose the ability to whine,"but they didn't play anybody". Playing better competition would give WSU added respect and legitimacy. Beaker fans can't have that happen.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I'm really feelin tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
              I'm really feelin tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                Maybe if WSU is playing SMU, UConn, Memphis, and Cincy, instead of Drake, Bradley, Indiana State, and MSU, they lose the ability to whine,"but they didn't play anybody". Playing better competition would give WSU added respect and legitimacy. Beaker fans can't have that happen.
                Yep. No way!

Comment

• I submitted this entire SN thread and all related media articles to Mr Obvious for his evaluation. His conclusion......we are joining the AAC but not till the 2018-19 season. Get set for an MVC farewell tour. I'm sure they will wish us well😉

Comment

• The official "Bye Felicia" tour? I'm down with that. 18-21 potential RPI turds sounds fun! NOT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Overtime View Post
                      I submitted this entire SN thread and all related media articles to Mr Obvious for his evaluation. His conclusion......we are joining the AAC but not till the 2018-19 season. Get set for an MVC farewell tour. I'm sure they will wish us well
                      Who is Mr. Obvious?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                        Who is Mr. Obvious?
                        Oh, he's a superhero...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Naw-- It's happening this year. No way the AAC wants to forego all this money Wichita State is about to rake in when they win the 2017-2018 Championship.

Comment

• Jay Bilas Retweeted
                            Ted Tatos‏*@TedTatos 23h
                            23 hours ago

More
                            NCAA Power 5 Conference Athletic Departments earned $53 Billion in revenues over last 12 years of available EADA data.

Comment

• And so begins the 7 month offseason of Jay Bilas trying to end amateur sport.

Comment

• Man I hope we don't have to do the whole goodbye tour. Let's just get straight to our introductions with our new conference mates. Hopefully it's this glorious.

Comment

Working...
                                X