American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
    Not sure where you think Cox is going. They will still own our tier 3 rights, and we will continue to have tier 3 games.
    I was referring to basketball in the AAC conference. The games won't be blacked out anymore (MVC). We can watch on ESPN etc.
    SHOCKERS & AWE

"Go Ahead, Try To Jinx Us" ~ The Monsters Of The Midwest

"Wichita State fans bring the noise to another level. The roar
    gets into your skull, giving you a mild case of vertigo."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShanShock View Post
      I was referring to basketball in the AAC conference. The games won't be blacked out anymore (MVC). We can watch on ESPN etc.
      Regarding a black out, not sure what the AAC's deal is with ESPN3 games or games they pick up from the tier 3 provider, there very well could be blackouts for some games.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        I’m still “PATIENTLY” waiting…

While you're waiting you should have your right knee and both ankles examined. #NotADrButGivesMedicalAdviceOnTheInternet
        I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• Look at the AAC basketball schedule online. It has every game and what network the game will be broadcast.
          SHOCKERS & AWE

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerInKC View Post
            While you're waiting you should have your right knee and both ankles examined. #NotADrButGivesMedicalAdviceOnTheInternet
            They are just hanging on by a thread!
            SHOCKERS & AWE

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerInKC View Post
              The left knee doesn't look so hot either. Plus it could be my imagination but he looks just a bit peckish as well. Hope this guy isn't related to Austin Reaves.

Comment

Look at the AAC basketball schedule online. It has every game and what network the game will be broadcast.
                Not seeing anything on the AAC site showing TV networks, but certainly on each teams schedule I'm seeing tier 3 games for the non conference. And also there are some ESPN3/ASN games in conference which would be much like the ESPN3/MVC games. Now they may not be blacked out, and not sure if those would go to Cox but my guess is at least yes on Cox.

Comment

• Does this remind any of you of the waiting for EO to get into the country.
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
                    Not seeing anything on the AAC site showing TV networks, but certainly on each teams schedule I'm seeing tier 3 games for the non conference. And also there are some ESPN3/ASN games in conference which would be much like the ESPN3/MVC games. Now they may not be blacked out, and not sure if those would go to Cox but my guess is at least yes on Cox.
                    Did you look at the AAC basketball 100 page guide? They list each schedule for all the schools. Look at page 15 & 16 - it has American on Television - ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN U, ESPNEWS, CBS Sports Network.
                    Last edited by ShanShock; March 29, 2017, 05:28 PM.
                    SHOCKERS & AWE

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                      The newest shocker fan needs to start his shockerfandom off on a good footing. Anybody know where I can get a WSU newborn onsie with an AAC logo?
                      Congrats Shock - let's have the details length, weight and potential bb ability!

Comment

Did you look at the AAC basketball 100 page guide? They list each schedule for all the schools. Look at page 15 & 16 - it has American on Television - ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN U, ESPNEWS, CBS Sports Network.
                        Yeah and it confirms what I suspected, national TV was for 89 of the 99 games and the remaining 10 were on ASN, which we don't know where that would go to here. So a great deal better than now, but still will have games on Cox in non-con and possibly maybe a game or two somewhere else depending on what happens with the ASN games.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                          The newest shocker fan needs to start his shockerfandom off on a good footing. Anybody know where I can get a WSU newborn onsie with an AAC logo?
                          Congratulations! Best wishes for your entire family!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            Now I want fried chicken.

Roasters.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
                              and to think I believed in him enough to even change my avatar. A sad day indeed.
                              Good things come to those that wait.

You don't see me panicking, do you? I'm as cool as a cucumber. While you guys are gnashing teeth, I'm making reservations for tournament championships.

Comment

• Try as I might, these folks don't adhere to my suggestions as to release dates on new conference information. Yes, they should, but they don't.

Be patient........and refresh often.

Comment

Working...
                                X