American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing yet this morning?

Things thAt happen now a dAys that make a shoCker go hmmm.......

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Nothing yet this morning?

I'm betting today is the day. I am willing to put my money where my mouth is, too. If the Shockers get invited to the AAC today, Thursday, March 30th, I will eat a #7 at Taco Bell. That's how serious I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Jay Bilas Retweeted
        Ted Tatos‏*@TedTatos 23h
        23 hours ago

More
        NCAA Power 5 Conference Athletic Departments earned $53 Billion in revenues over last 12 years of available EADA data.

Comment

WUDrWU you're having way too much fun with this. Once there is an announcement there is gonna be a major energy letdown on this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
            Man I hope we don't have to do the whole goodbye tour. Let's just get straight to our introductions with our new conference mates. Hopefully it's this glorious.

Comment

• I will say, refreshing this thread 100X a day is way more fun than doing the same on the Gregg Marshall's future thread in the off season.

Comment

• This thread will become a historical document someday. When I'm 80 years old and still posting on Shockernet 3000 (the latest innovative update released by the mods, which will include "like" and "thanks" on mobile), I will read back through this thread and see the evolution of the Shocker events and conference affiliation all the way from MVC, to AAC, to the day that Marshall brings a National Title to the AAC, to the day that KU joins our conference because they got left in the cold as the Big 12 folded and to the day we have an FBS football program again.

EDIT: I just realized my math doesn't add up. I won't be 80 years old by 2020, so...

Comment

• Any conference realignment announcements yesterday would have greatly overshadowed hiring Keitha Adams, so I'm glad we waited--if that's what we did intentionally. Let Ms. Adams have the spotlight for a time.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                    Any conference realignment announcements yesterday would have greatly overshadowed hiring Keitha Adams, so I'm glad we waited--if that's what we did intentionally. Let Ms. Adams have the spotlight for a time.
                    And then an announcement today for 2017 can help kick off her recruiting tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      lol holy crap, the Pink Windmill Kids back together again. That's too awesome.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          So what does the emu look like today? I hope it didn't get ground up into emu burger!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            Looking better today :)
                            I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                            If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Are we looking for the river festival medallion?

Comment

• Too quiet! All we wAnt is some Chatter!
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X