• Show
Clear All

• Well..
    Attached Files
    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• Comment

• Yes, as we approach 5:00 p.m. EST, I'm becoming skeptical an announcement is coming today. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised, but I'm expecting we all get to check this thread incessantly for another day.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Heinro View Post
            Yes, as we approach 5:00 p.m. EST, I'm becoming skeptical an announcement is coming today. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised, but I'm expecting we all get to check this thread incessantly for another day.
            Which make us glutons for punishment.

Comment

• I'm almost to the point of not opening this thread and waiting for someone to start a new one when its official. Because we all know someone will.

Too bad i won't have enough self control to not continue reading this masterpiece.

Comment

• And maybe we are never ever leaving the Valley and all of this is just groundless speculation.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  And maybe we are never ever leaving the Valley and all of this is just groundless speculation.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

And maybe we are never ever leaving the Valley and all of this is just groundless speculation.
                    This thread will become the lamest most embarrassing thread in SN history if so. And that's saying something

Comment

Comment

• This just gives us more time to add to our stockpile of celebratory memes and gifs...
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                          Announcement from Wichita State coming tomorrow concerning the future of our athletics programs:https://twitter.com/paulsuellentrop/status/846764000222285824
                          I hope you die a slow and painful death of watching never-ending loops of Doug Gottlieb free throw shooting drills.
                          78-65

Comment

• I mostly just wanna hear something by this weekend.

And in all honesty, April 1st will be a nightmare. Can you imagine them officially announcing on that date?

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              This is exactly how I felt when Fred's three rimmed off against Ky in St. Louis.

Comment

• I thought I read on this thread something about April 4th as the announcement date. Doesn't that make more sense? Do it after the championship game, so as to avoid getting lost in the NCAA tourney shuffle.

Comment

Working...
                                X