X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerEngr View Post
    Now it's white on white on mobile....
    Grrrrr.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      Is that about the time their current TV deal expires?
      Anything is workable. Why would we stay in a conference as a lame duck for a year so we can be **** on and worse. If it happens it happens now

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        Anything is workable. Why would we stay in a conference as a lame duck for a year so we can be **** on and worse. If it happens it happens now
        I agree.

I was just guessing the logic of those saying 18-19.

Comment

• A little history lesson on timing.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
            Elgin is to blame for a lot of this. He sat around and didn't convince Creighton stay, he lost Tulsa and replaces them with Loyola, Missouri State, Evansville and Northern Iowa. If Wichita State leaves how in the world does Elgin keep his job?
            Once the Big East came calling, there wasn't anything Elgin could have done to convince Creighton to stay. Just like there will be nothing he can do at this point to convince Wichita to stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
              Attachments are probably dependent upon availability in the software update we need to do in the offseason. We will keep it in mind and see if that feature is available!
              OK thanks!

Comment

• The AAC had to love what they saw today, and all weekend long!!

Hope this will only help the momentum going WSU's way!!
                The Assman

Comment

• Deontae Hawkins called me from the tunnel on his way out. Said someone in a suit who appeared to be from the AAC asked him where he could find the WSU basketball team. Teddy kindly pointed the man toward the podium at half court and said "look for the guys holding a big trophy, can't miss em"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                    Deontae Hawkins called me from the tunnel on his way out. Said someone in a suit who appeared to be from the AAC asked him where he could find the WSU basketball team. Teddy kindly pointed the man toward the podium at half court and said "look for the guys holding a big trophy, can't miss em"
                    Gotta grade you down on the effort Dave the Rave. Not very believable. Now if you had posted his response was "You and those f****ing refs can go f***k yourselves." I would have totally bought the story.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Gotta grade you down on the effort Dave the Rave. Not very believable. Now if you had posted his response was "You and those f****ing refs can go f***k yourselves." I would have totally bought the story.
                      Haha is that what he said? I'd like to get confirmation on whatever he actually did say to that ref.

Also, as hot headed as Willis is, I wonder if he is the one getting in these guys' heads and making them lose it. He gets in enough trouble himself and I think he might be saying stuff to get these guys to let down their guard over their own mouths. I'd like to do a "mic'd up" session on Darrel sometime.

hey... if it works, why not? He may be a thug, but he's OUR thug :)

Comment

• Sorta like how Don Henley said about Irving Azoff..."He may be Satan, but he's our Satan."
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Comment

• "How Wichita State's MVC tourney win shows it may have outgrown its league

The Shockers have been carrying the Missouri Valley Conference for years, but that could change soon"

Comment

• On Sunday, Kansas transfer Conner Frankamp scored a career-high 19 points in becoming the tournament’s most outstanding player. The Redbirds shot only 25 percent in the second half and had as many technicals as they did 3-pointers (both three).

Lol

Comment

• Cbs is posting articles like they know something

Comment

Working...
                                X