No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks.

Daniel Boone
    :panda:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.

Vince Lombardi
      :poster_shocks:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• It is better to travel well than to arrive.
        Buddha
        :satellite:

Comment

• Do your best when no one is looking. If you do that, then you can be successful in anything that you put your mind to.
          Bob Cousy
          :highly_amused:

Comment

• 431453_359491334074663_153964677960664_1280479_1982391905_n.jpg:star:

Comment

• “Earth does not belong to us; we belong to earth.”
              Chief Seattle
              :kiwi-fruit:

Comment

• Leadership is diving for a loose ball, getting the crowd involved, getting other players involved. It's being able to take it as well as dish it out. That's the only way you're going to get respect from the players.
                Larry Bird
                :victorious:

Comment

• "The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, and more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the Bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe.. corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money powers of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in the hands of a few, and the Republic is destroyed" -Abraham Lincoln
                  :butterfly:

Comment

• {The exchange between Churchill & Lady Astor:

She said, "If you were my husband I'd poison your tea."

He said, "If you were my wife, I'd drink it." /}

Comment

• Lead us not into temptation. Just tell us where it is; we'll find it.
                      Sam Levenson
                      :smiley_simmons:

Comment

• No one on his deathbed ever said, I wish I had spent more time on my business.
                        Paul Tsongas
                        :devilish:

Comment

• Life is a lot like jazz... it's best when you improvise.
                          George Gershwin
                          :star:

Comment

• If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud.
                            Emile Zola
                            :yahoo:

Comment

• Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.
                              Michael Jordon
                              :poster_wu::very_drunk:

Comment

• I rarely wear clothes when I'm home by myself. I love making breakfast naked. But you've got to make sure the gardener's not coming that day.
                                Kristen Bell
                                936full-kristen-bell.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X